Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four more games set to leave Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC soon

• Drazer76Drazer76719,366
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 00:20
    Also, don’t understand the article saying, because they’ve announce more “it seems like the right time” for games to leave.

They leave at the mid point and end of the month, with the two weeks of notice at the start and the middle.
    So we always knew today/tomorrow we would get notice of more leaving..
  • Posted on 01 July 20 at 00:48, Edited on 01 July 20 at 00:54 by MrZombieChicken
    Lost in Limbo said:
    Was actually pleasantly surprised with Timespinner, nice relaxing game and an easy completion!
    Really? I've been wanting to play it, but thought it had some tricky achievements. Is there a good walkthrough since the game has unmissable achievements?

So Nightmare mode is not hard?
    This space for rent.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,586,953
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 01:37, Edited on 01 July 20 at 01:39 by EarthboundX
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Lost in Limbo said:
    Was actually pleasantly surprised with Timespinner, nice relaxing game and an easy completion!
    Really? I've been wanting to play it, but thought it had some tricky achievements. Is there a good walkthrough since the game has unmissable achievements?

It's super easy, really great game too.

You can do Nightmare in new game plus IIRC.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,586,953
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 01:38
    I do really want to play Blazing Chrome, but since it's a hard one completion wise, I'd rather just wait till it's on sale next. As I don't want to feel rushed.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,297,746
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 01:38
    Drazer76 said:
    Also, don’t understand the article saying, because they’ve announce more “it seems like the right time” for games to leave.

They leave at the mid point and end of the month, with the two weeks of notice at the start and the middle.
    So we always knew today/tomorrow we would get notice of more leaving..
    I was thinking the same thing. I also thought that tomorrow seems like the right time for a free Xbox one game and a free Xbox 360 game to be downloadable by Gold members.
    Always number 2.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf979,564
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 01:51
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Lost in Limbo said:

When you play in normal, you'll do some extra leveling. That ends up making nightmare a cake-walk in new game+. You annihilate the bosses thanks to that extra leveling. IIRC, my nightmare playthrough only took around four hours and I was actually bummed it was over so soon.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,415
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 02:19
    Thought about Blazing Chrome but really just wasn't interested after trying it out for a minute. Dead Rising 4 is the only one on this list I have any interest in, but I grabbed a deluxe version for $9 which was a solid deal.
  • CasualExileCasualExile1,667,507
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 03:15
    Guess I'll make Timespinners the next game I play. I've picked up the DR4 Deluxe Edition already and I seem to have done Blazing Chrome months ago.
    Sleeping is for sensible people, which is why I don't do it.
  • LockieLockie560,800
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 07:46
    Mysterio400 said:
    Timespinner was really fun. Also, even though it's listed for PC only you can still download it and play on your Xbox through Gamepass.
    Thanks for the heads up! Despite not appearing in the Game Pass section on Xbox I searched for it through the store and it lets me install it.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte360,332
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 07:52
    Was planning on getting the season pass for DR4 today. guess it's a pass
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • Posted on 01 July 20 at 08:07
    nightw0lf said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Lost in Limbo said:

When you play in normal, you'll do some extra leveling. That ends up making nightmare a cake-walk in new game+. You annihilate the bosses thanks to that extra leveling. IIRC, my nightmare playthrough only took around four hours and I was actually bummed it was over so soon.
    Yeah pretty much this, because of ng+ Nightmare mode is pretty easy imo. Some of the spells/weapons make it a breeze!

Even the secret? bosses are pretty easy!
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,978
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 08:10
    Kinda wanted to do DR4 but the completion looks annoying.
  • BlazeFlareonBlazeFlareon628,322
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 08:16
    App has added that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is leaving as well
    I stream on twitch.tv/blazeflareon whenever I have free time
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 20 at 09:07
    There’s a glitch on blazing chrome to get all achievements, u just need someone’s pf that has 100% first
  • Osmo76Osmo761,094,766
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 10:02
    Mysterio400 said:
    Timespinner was really fun. Also, even though it's listed for PC only you can still download it and play on your Xbox through Gamepass.
    Thanks for the tip! toast
  • Posted on 01 July 20 at 10:43
    MannedPython070 said:
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
    The Last of Us Part 2.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,954,798
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 12:56
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    There’s a glitch on blazing chrome to get all achievements, u just need someone’s pf that has 100% first
    Sounds like SPG thing that either gets game removed from your TA account or banned. Not even sure which one it is as they never said it clearly afaik.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 01 July 20 at 14:57
    I of course bought both of the DLC's in sales recently, having no idea they were going to make the game+allDLC extremely cheap (hate it when that happens). So now I'm trying to rush through the DLC. Almost done with Mini Golf but haven't started Frank Rising yet. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, I need to finish it before the game leaves GP.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE688,211
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 15:22
    I see 3 games, not 4
    I ASK NO ONE
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 20 at 16:20, Edited on 01 July 20 at 16:21 by
    Timespinner and Blazing Chrome are good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.