Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four more games set to leave Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC soon

• ZalexzyZalexzy1,951,688
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 16:53
    I ASK NO ONE said:
    I see 3 games, not 4
    If you bothered reading, you would "see" 4th. I guess I save you all that hassle: Unavowed. It doesn't have achievements so there is no TA link for it.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn496,391
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 22:22
    Not huge losses this month, but I don’t get why Dead Rising 4 is leaving since it’s an Xbox exclusive.. I thought all Xbox exclusive were meant to belong in the game pass, maybe not forever, but for at least a long time
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,029
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 22:45
    AnToN Xn said:
    Not huge losses this month, but I don’t get why Dead Rising 4 is leaving since it’s an Xbox exclusive.. I thought all Xbox exclusive were meant to belong in the game pass, maybe not forever, but for at least a long time
    It was only a timed exclusive; it was published by Capcom to PS4 a year after Xbox had it.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn496,391
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 22:50
    xPut Name Herex said:
    AnToN Xn said:
    It was only a timed exclusive; it was published by Capcom to PS4 a year after Xbox had it.
    Oh really ? That would make sense.. I googled it before posting and read it was out only on Xbox and PC, but I guess they were talking about the release. I really had no clue Dead Rising was out on PS4, it was in my mind an absolute exclusive game like Fable or Forza
  • Posted on 02 July 20 at 07:54, Edited on 02 July 20 at 07:55 by I8ITackyticsI8I
    I was literally just looking at time spinner too, ffs.

They seem to be removing a lot more than they're adding atm. Fingers crossed yakuza kiwami 2 is coming
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,524
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 10:53, Edited on 02 July 20 at 11:38 by FireDrake007
    I decided to start playing Unavowed and it is a really good point and click adventure story with rpg like choices and parties in an urban fantasy setting.

It is eminently replayable with your choice of character changing the story somewhat just like in rpgs.

It has a nearly 100% approval rating on steam and reminds me of the Dresden Files with its detective/supernatural themes.

I recommend it despite not having any achievements on gamepass.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf979,259
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 11:42
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    I was literally just looking at time spinner too, ffs.

They seem to be removing a lot more than they're adding atm. Fingers crossed yakuza kiwami 2 is coming
    Timespinner is really enjoyable and goes by pretty quickly. You have plenty of time to play it and complete it before it leaves. I highly recommend doing so.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz690,685
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 18:09
    nightw0lf said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    I always meant to start Time Spinner and never got around to it. Back on the sale tracker it goes. laugh
    If it's leaving on July 15th, you have plenty of time to play it. It's really enjoyable and goes quick - I did it over a few evenings. And if you level up during your normal playthrough and use new game+, the second playthrough can be completed in 4ish hours.
    Thanks for the reply, I might try to race through it before it exits. toast
  • ugliugli489,806
    Posted on 03 July 20 at 05:23
    Undertale is leaving too so that makes it 5 games.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,446,665
    Posted on 05 July 20 at 05:01
    Would love to play through timespinner but I just don't have the time. Maybe someday I will keep a watch for it
  • Posted on 05 July 20 at 21:20
    does Timespinner leave July 15 ? the store page says 5 days left for the discount for GP subscribers
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,951,688
    Posted on 06 July 20 at 04:56
    Unpredictable D said:
    does Timespinner leave July 15 ? the store page says 5 days left for the discount for GP subscribers
    Xbox gp app says leaving 7/15.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 06 July 20 at 10:07
    Zalexzy said:
    Unpredictable D said:
    Xbox gp app says leaving 7/15.
    ok thanks
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Posted on 08 July 20 at 13:56
    I completed time spinner in 15 hours over 3 days. Really good. Story is a bit awkward but the gameplay is excellent. Recommended - you still have time before they remove it from gamespass
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,524
    Posted on 09 July 20 at 03:49
    Unavowed is a pretty good game. I just finished it. It doesn't have any achievements which was kind of disappointing but the story itself was interesting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.