Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Resident Evil 5 (PC) Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 07 July 20 at 19:53
    Please use this thread to discuss the Resident Evil 5 (PC) walkthrough.
  • MrCoolness3MrCoolness3954,984
    Posted on 04 September 20 at 06:57, Edited on 11 September 20 at 14:12 by MrCoolness3
    The Resident Evil 5 PC walkthrough has been finished and should soon be published.

If anyone finds any issues or errors please let me know. You can either post a message here or direct message me.

I have made several changes from the original x360 walkthrough in a attempt to make it easier and added missing information.
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,625,187
    Posted on 06 December 20 at 03:05
    this guide looks really well done, congrats. i was wondering though, i have the disk version of this, installed and all. I get it to load up, it asks me to sign in to GFWL, which i do. It loads up to the main menu, then crashes out. every single time, no matter what i do. Do you have any advice on getting this thing to run or am i SOL (i'm asking since i cant find much info on RE5 PC GFWL anymore, hoping someone who wrote a WT for it recently could be able to offer any advice laugh all good if ur just as lost as me though)
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • MrCoolness3MrCoolness3954,984
    Posted on 07 December 20 at 14:25
    I only have the disc version so..
    I was able to install and play on my Win 10 laptop without any major issues (only issue was it took along time to install)... lol
    So I am not sure what might be going on with your situation.
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,625,187
    Posted on 08 December 20 at 18:10
    MrCoolness3 said:
    I only have the disc version so..
    I was able to install and play on my Win 10 laptop without any major issues (only issue was it took along time to install)... lol
    So I am not sure what might be going on with your situation.
    i have the disk version as well. i installed it on my desktop, then found out it wont work unless i have a GFWL code on it as it was just the PC version and not the GFWL version. So i bought kane & lynch 1 (well known workaround for this issue) for its GFWL key, used it on re5, and was able to access the beta program on steam. It sounds a little more complicated than it is, but i think my issue boils down to not being able to get the GFWL program to function at all on my pc and idk how to get it to work /: i've been wanting to do this game since pre-covid at this point lmao
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.