The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 21st, 2020

• Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,972
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 18:20
    Basileus said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Is $5.99(70% off) the lowest Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition ever goes for on Xbox? It left Gamepass before I finished the game so I am thinking of getting it.
    What the... It's still 14,99 in the EU, are you mad, Microsoft?
    This Warner games bull. Europe never get permanent price drops from warner games when the US does. Which is why US sales discounts are always way better in sales.
  • JonnybekewwJonnybekeww284,258
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 18:54
    I finally can get Return to Arkham.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,189,851
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 19:22
    Dunno why ppl keep on about summer sale cos it will 95% of the same games from the spring sale, new year sale, countdown sale etc.
  • AbsconderAbsconder203,823
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 19:26
    Forza Horizon 3 and 4 bundle with all the dlc for both is a really good price.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007140,849
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 08:14, Edited on 22 July 20 at 08:19 by FireDrake007
    The Allslayer said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Is $5.99(70% off) the lowest Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition ever goes for on Xbox? It left Gamepass before I finished the game so I am thinking of getting it.
    It was $4 three years ago.

That has been quite awhile. It might not come back or possibly even lower if MS ends up buying Warner Brothers Games.

$5.99 at 70% off is close enough I think to be worth it though.
  • L33T SONICL33T SONIC1,193,312
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 10:21
    I think it's better to wait for me for summer sail.
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • BasileusBasileus243,462
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 10:52
    Absconder#4207 said:
    But without the Hoonigan Pack für FH3, as always. cry
  • Jo12danJamesJo12danJames192,024
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 20:52
    This was probably asked before, but any chance the Wb games all become unlisted if they get bought by someone?
    Hey just a quick question do you know what the icons on the bottom right of the xbox 360 games mean? Some have a play button and other are dotted.
  • Stevee x1Stevee x1322,824
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 20:58
    Bear With Me
    Hero Express
    Tyler: Model 005

🤔 Should I buy these for the 3k or not.
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Stevee+x1][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Stevee+x1.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,054,682
    Posted on 22 July 20 at 22:12
    Jo12danJames said:
    This was probably asked before, but any chance the Wb games all become unlisted if they get bought by someone?
    Can't imagine why they would, unless the new owners just decided it didn't like making money off the property it just paid for.
    Posted on 23 July 20 at 00:56
    Ahayzo said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Can't imagine why they would, unless the new owners just decided it didn't like making money off the property it just paid for.
    Well because apparently the rights to alot of their games will not be included, only thhe ownership of mortal kombat would be involved in the trade. All the DC characters like batman, all the lotr, the hobbit, and lego rights are not part of the deal.
    Hey just a quick question do you know what the icons on the bottom right of the xbox 360 games mean? Some have a play button and other are dotted.
  • Stevee x1Stevee x1322,824
    Posted on 23 July 20 at 02:49
    Jo12danJames said:
    Not very likely. If Sony does for example. The games already on the Microsoft store will stay because those games released prior to Sony buying WB. I may be mistaken though. That's how I see it.
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Stevee+x1][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Stevee+x1.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,054,682
    Posted on 23 July 20 at 03:07
    Jo12danJames said:
    Ahayzo said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Well because apparently the rights to alot of their games will not be included, only thhe ownership of mortal kombat would be involved in the trade. All the DC characters like batman, all the lotr, the hobbit, and lego rights are not part of the deal.
    Ah gotcha. I don't see any conflict there, something like that likely has a pretty solid licensing that would stop that from happening. It would be massive if all of that got removed and wouldn't really benefit either party I would think.
  • Posted on 23 July 20 at 12:42
    I bought Skyhill
  • Ped Sann BRPed Sann BR754,956
    Posted on 23 July 20 at 14:06
    The individual pages of the games have the prices in Real (Brazil). Why there is no such option in sales page?
    Posted on 23 July 20 at 21:21
    Ahayzo said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Ahayzo said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Ah gotcha. I don't see any conflict there, something like that likely has a pretty solid licensing that would stop that from happening. It would be massive if all of that got removed and wouldn't really benefit either party I would think.
    I thought war in the north got delisted when at&t bought WB
  • Posted on 25 July 20 at 02:15
    I have a question about Forza Horizon 4, FM4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle are included 2 DLCs, is a good deal or should I wait for another sale? It only cost $19.99 for both DLCs so I will be owned or just temporary?
    im a deaf gamer
  • Posted on 27 July 20 at 08:07
    Basileus said:
    Absconder#4207 said:
    But without the Hoonigan Pack für FH3, as always. cry
    Only about two months until phase-out and GWG,
    the complete add-ons pack should (hopefully) pop up again around £5 at that time and have it included.

I'll get a gold trial code and load up FH3 and and all addons on a secondary account if it does ...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.