The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 7 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza122,677
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 14:24
    Good Bargains!!!
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 14:31
    Can't all of Pixark's achieves be unlocked with the trial? $20 is still to high for that game for me, but to each their own.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman772,912,813
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 14:52
    I played every one of these games cept for Stone, seems to be so stubbon in terms of being affordable for such a short game
  • MasterChief TomMasterChief Tom1,141,064
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 14:55
    ADrunkDillweed said:
    Can't all of Pixark's achieves be unlocked with the trial? $20 is still to high for that game for me, but to each their own.
    Yup, I did it about 2-3 months ago with just the Trial.
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 15:02
    Tendoman77 said:
    I played every one of these games cept for Stone, seems to be so stubbon in terms of being affordable for such a short game
    Stone was pretty damn boring, worth waiting for a better sale as you would just be paying for GS and a bad time.
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 15:03
    One Hundred Ways is on sale as well. That's an extremely easy achieve. The walkthrough is pretty good with video's of the setup.
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 15:17
    Bear with me is OK but yeah stone and pix ark need to drop in price before I bite. Like P3 says, the consumer sets the price. No likely no lighty.
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 15:18
    Same with ratalaika now being a tenner. Too expensive for a 15 minute game.
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 15:28
    This is also missing Mr Pumpkin adventure and Alien cruise. Both on sale in Cotton Games Adventure Bundle

Mr pumpkin adventure is a point and click, there's a good walkthrough on here to follow and it's over quick. Even though I already did that, I'll pick up the bundle for aliencruise, because $3 is better than the $8 it's on sale for.
  • Posted on 21 July 20 at 16:51
    I legitimately enjoyed Hero Express. Worth it at that price, and doesn't overstay its welcome.
    Unarmed & dangerous.
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte264,524
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 18:12
    Pixark's achievements can all be obtained with the trial for free
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,174,114
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 19:40
    A few im interested in but my backlog is stupid at mo and barely going down as it is
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete1,978,134
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 19:39
    x1001x Puppys said:
    Stone was pretty damn boring, worth waiting for a better sale as you would just be paying for GS and a bad time.
    I disagree.

Stone is a good time if you liked The Big Lebowski

in the end
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

ADrunkDillweed said:
    This is also missing Mr Pumpkin adventure and Alien cruise. Both on sale in Cotton Games Adventure Bundle
    Mr Pumpkin fits the list cuz it is easy & quick with a guide.

Alien Cruise though is skill-based, don't trust the time estimate.

I got stuck on a boss & quit.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,174,114
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 19:42
    Spirochaete said:
    x1001x Puppys said:
    I disagree.

Stone is a good time if you liked The Big Lebowski

in the end
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

ADrunkDillweed said:
    Mr Pumpkin fits the list cuz it is easy & quick with a guide.

Alien Cruise though is skill-based, don't trust the time estimate.

I got stuck on a boss & quit.
    Alien cruise is 10-12 hours. Its not too bad until the last stupid bullet sponge boss which took me like 3 hours to defeat
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,880
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 21:11
    $12 for a sub 2 hr completion laugh get outta here with that nonsense.
    Matthew
  • oORuffusOooORuffusOo637,231
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 23:35
    x1001x Puppys said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    It's obvious you just hate gay Koalas. For shame. :p
  • Posted on 22 July 20 at 04:17, Edited on 22 July 20 at 04:18 by GR34TD3STR0Y3R
    ADrunkDillweed said:
    One or two are based luck based on them spawning. If you are lucky, you get them to spawn first time. If you are quick you can get 2 or 3 chances to respawn the area you need.

There is one. You need to find the snow zone. and you an ici castle needs to spawn there. Two times I went to the snow zone and it was too small or something in the seeds I got and the castle never spawned. As I was setting up the game for a 3rd try my trial ran out. 950 out of 1000. oh well.

Edit: I read there is a way to somehow get two trials. Its didn't sound like worth the effort for 50 gamer score. So...
    Cool story bro.
  • Posted on 22 July 20 at 11:56
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    ADrunkDillweed said:
    One or two are based luck based on them spawning. If you are lucky, you get them to spawn first time. If you are quick you can get 2 or 3 chances to respawn the area you need.

There is one. You need to find the snow zone. and you an ici castle needs to spawn there. Two times I went to the snow zone and it was too small or something in the seeds I got and the castle never spawned. As I was setting up the game for a 3rd try my trial ran out. 950 out of 1000. oh well.

Edit: I read there is a way to somehow get two trials. Its didn't sound like worth the effort for 50 gamer score. So...
    Yeah, I lucked out on mine.
  • Posted on 22 July 20 at 12:28
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    ADrunkDillweed said:

I agree about the luck... I was fortunate enough to have everything spawn on the first try and was able to finish well under the time limit of the trial. I keep waiting for this game to get a DLC that makes it "incomplete" again... I wouldn't worry about the 50G either!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.