Game Discussion: Jalopy

Best Way to Get Uncle to the End?

• Willie FuegoWillie Fuego832,650
    Posted on 04 August 20 at 15:48, Edited on 05 August 20 at 16:11 by Willie Fuego
    Hello everyone,

So I have tried numerous times to get Uncle to the end of the route without success. Invariably, one of the following occurs (in order of most common to least common) when a new day begins that causes me to have to return home and start all over again:

1) I pull up to the border and the parking brake engages, but the officer never asks for my papers or opens his window to accept them. I also can't save & quit, restart, or go anywhere else.

2) I leave the motel and uncle is not there, and I can't save & quit or restart (mostly around the Yugoslavian border).

3) The border is closed and the guard tells me to go to the motel, but the motel won't let me stay another night.

4) The cursor bugs out such that I can't interact with most items.

In general, I know my run is shot if I wake up in the morning and can't save & quit. Does anyone have any tips for getting uncle all the way to the end so I can finish the story?

Thanks in advance...
  • xBlack LovexBlack Love633,491 633,491 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 August 20 at 20:38
    Its not just you, the game is extremely bugged out and the devs have abandoned it. Many of the achievements are unobtainable, but getting uncle to the end is more a matter of RNG.

In terms of bugs: Avoid gas stations, and all random encounters. Simply drive as far as you can with as much gas as you can. Upgrade the car to max so you can repair everything and carry (4) spare tires.

Only use the gas stations IF you truly need too, but avoid them as much as you can. AVOID doing anything that isn't directly driving to the destination as fast as possible. Don't try to enjoy the views.

The longer you drive the more your at risk of game breaking bugs. Go as little distance as possible.

I also recommend avoiding the Devs new game as they don't seem to care about their games after about a month, seeing as how buggy this mess of a game is..

It could have been amazing..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads