Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Darksiders Genesis, Man of Medan and five more titles join Xbox Game Pass this month

• LancerideLanceride435,774
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:50
    I'm pretty excited about Final Fantasy VII! I need to quickly play through Devil May Cry 5 before it leaves.
  • supkrissupkris1,093,122
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:50, Edited on 05 August 20 at 13:51 by supkris
    Wonderful. Darksiders Genesis is a great addition. Man of Medan is good too and this gives a chance for more players to give it a go. Right timing to add it to GP with the next game Little Hope due to release soon.
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:50
    Darksiders Genesis was fun, I recommend playing in coop though.
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:56
    Definitely FF VII

Is Darksiders Genesis good if I never played 2 or 3? Like is the story dependent on them?
    I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
  • romo7816romo7816627,331
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:57
    UnstoppableKD said:
    Definitely FF VII

Is Darksiders Genesis good if I never played 2 or 3? Like is the story dependent on them?
    Darksiders Genesis is an action RPG set before the original game, described as pitting you against "hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between."
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 13:59
    Sweet
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:00
    Definately be giving Man of Medan a shot - I only didn't buy it because my backlog is still too long to justify new purchases (Cyberpunk excluded, of course!).

I've played Final Fantasy VII before, and don't think I'll do another playthrough until I can get my hands on the remake. Nothing else particularly grabs my attention though.
  • Alex SobeckiAlex Sobecki777,051
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:01
    UnstoppableKD said:
    Definitely FF VII

Darksiders is a weird series in that every game after the first one either takes place at the same time as the first game or is a prequel. In Genesis' case, it's a prequel.
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:01
    Pretty strong list this month
  • thefrozeneskimothefrozeneskimo1,230,230
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:02
    Would love another stack of FFVII... I've done it on original PlayStation, steam, ps4, x1... Give me another excuse to play it!!
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:06
    Haven't played any games from gamepass in a while. Looks like it's another month at least.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,567,903
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:08, Edited on 05 August 20 at 14:09 by Maxumilli0n
    Yes FFVII so glad I didn't buy it a few weeks back when it was on sale. I will say that the roguelites are getting a bit annoying.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:08
    Really amazing lineup for a change imo, Of course i just recently bought Man of Medan but then there is no rush playing it :D
    Ingen Kommentar
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC848,394
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:09
    Could be better, but definitely not bad. Wanted to give Darksiders Genesis a shot eventually, FF VII is a classic and Trailmakers could be fun. UnderMine maybe after I'm done playing some of the other roguelites I'm on right now and Man of Medan could be interesting as well.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • jimmypop01jimmypop01537,961
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:12
    Quite a few crackers on here that I want to play, wish I had even more free time than I already have to blast through them all
  • robthehermitrobthehermit277,943
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:14
    I've been looking forward to getting UnderMine and the addition of Darksiders Genesis is a very welcome surprise. Of the rest, I'll have to watch a few vids of It Lurks Below and Xeno Crisis.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,357,256
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:15
    British Legends said:
    Darksiders Genesis was fun, I recommend playing in coop though.
    In that, its only fun in co-op : )
  • Fawda JinnFawda Jinn860,435
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:18
    Is that Jill Valentine in the Xeno Crisis art?headspin
  • AnxsighetyAnxsighety1,713,686
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 14:20
    This is a solid list actually, was about to GameFly Darksiders Genesis and Man of Medan. GP really is great.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.