Game Discussion: Adventures of Bertram Fiddle 2: A Bleaker Predicklement

Read this if you’re having trouble unlocking the Tea achievement

• Posted on 07 August 20 at 13:43
    I contacted the developer and they told me about a fairly unnoticed teapot in the foreground of the alley area (where the dog and grumpy people are). It doesn’t have a hotspot but the achievement finally unlocked when I clicked on it.

Hope this helps someone!
  • Posted on 09 August 20 at 18:38
    derektwopointoh said:
    I contacted the developer and they told me about a fairly unnoticed teapot in the foreground of the alley area (where the dog and grumpy people are). It doesn’t have a hotspot but the achievement finally unlocked when I clicked on it.

Hope this helps someone!
    Is that where they're about to board the train?
    Bean me up Scotty!
  • Posted on 09 August 20 at 19:42
    It’s actually earlier in the game where you’re trying to figure out who someone is and your only clue is that they look like a lemon faced bulldog (or something like that). I can’t remember much more about it but there’s a bulldog in the alley I’m talking about.
  • CuddIe BunnyCuddIe Bunny1,254,544
    Posted on 15 August 20 at 04:15
    Thank you for the heads up!
    ????
  • Posted on 04 October 20 at 18:50
    derektwopointoh said:
    It’s actually earlier in the game where you’re trying to figure out who someone is and your only clue is that they look like a lemon faced bulldog (or something like that). I can’t remember much more about it but there’s a bulldog in the alley I’m talking about.
    This section is at the beginning of Chapter 6 ... which is the last chapter in the game
  • Posted on 04 October 20 at 18:57
    I followed the walkthrough on TA and did not need this additional location to unlock the achievement
  • Posted on 04 October 20 at 18:58
    It varies from person to person
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.