The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 11th, 2020

• jasonlc3221jasonlc3221885,757
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 14:45
    Chettlar said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    OhhJustBQ said:
    does Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition include the DLC?
    No, so if it's just the achievements you're after, get the Expansion Pass. THAT DOES include the DLC you're looking for.
    No! The expansion pass does not include all achievements. You also need the Hoonigan car pack, which must be bought on its own.

If you want everything you want

-Ultimate Edition
    -Expansion Pass
    -Porsche car pack
    -Mountain Dew car pack
    -Hoonigan car pack

If you just care about achievements you must purchase

-Expansion Pass
    -Hoonigan car pack

And if you want to play the game on PC at all, or just own it digitally then obviously you need to buy the game itself, although codes exist on cards out in the wild for more than the sale price you see here, so that's a last resort.
    You're too late. I already made an addendum 3 comments later. Besides, my original comment never claimed it was ALL the DLC. I was more concerned with stopping them from buying Ultimate Edition if they're just in it for the achievements, as that would've been a waste of money.
  • RecruitingsRecruitings399,918
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 15:37
    Anyone thinking Greedfall might go on Game pass after this deep sale price? I want to snag it, but not if it is going on GP.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,742
  • IBKJJIBKJJ534,172
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 15:55
    What happened with doom eternal Standard edittion? I saw the offer hpurs ago and now it doesnt have discount:(
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,039
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 17:53
    IBKJJ said:
    What happened with doom eternal Standard edittion? I saw the offer hpurs ago and now it doesnt have discount:(
    Bethesda'a Quake Con is now over so a lot of their discounted sales is gone now.
  • IBKJJIBKJJ534,172
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 18:55
    FireDrake007 said:
    IBKJJ said:
    Bethesda'a Quake Con is now over so a lot of their discounted sales is gone now.
    Why TA didnt post that sale? That sucks :(
    Thanks for the answer though
  • Posted on 11 August 20 at 19:00
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Is anyone having issues with the reviews not showing? mine says Overview and then System Requirements and next to that should be reviews. WTF
    On the web sight, yes its been like that for me for a month.
    Also the Xbox store on the console when looking into new games or upcoming games will bump me back to the main store page instead of the last page i was on that's very irritating when you have to start all over again
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou306,739
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 19:52
    CandyCane2500 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Is anyone having issues with the reviews not showing? mine says Overview and then System Requirements and next to that should be reviews. WTF
    On the web sight, yes its been like that for me for a month.
    Also the Xbox store on the console when looking into new games or upcoming games will bump me back to the main store page instead of the last page i was on that's very irritating when you have to start all over again
    I hadn't noticed till now. I hope they fix it by Sept 4th. I got some review bombing to do LOL. Any workarounds?
  • Posted on 11 August 20 at 20:57
    I tried to continue playing Forza 3 (which I bought in April) last night, and it was unplayable. Freezing all the time, getting stuck in infinite "loading", or "downloading tune" screens. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, waiting 3 hours, and it didn't fix it either. Strangely enough, I couldn't even delete my save files for the game. So that's nice.
  • NetechmaNetechma291,410
    Posted on 11 August 20 at 22:48
    Matodion 1st said:
    See ya next week.
    Kakashi Sensei...
    when will... when will we get better sales? 😮😮
    please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DidntknowIwantedthis/
  • Tatl360Tatl360309,219
    Posted on 12 August 20 at 01:30
    So we have some weeks for them to list again the complete DLC collection of Horizon 3 on the store...
    They will probably put on sale one or two DLC packs every week.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,039
    Posted on 12 August 20 at 02:02, Edited on 12 August 20 at 02:03 by FireDrake007
    Tatl360 said:
    So we have some weeks for them to list again the complete DLC collection of Horizon 3 on the store...
    So if I wanted the Play Anywhere version for both PC and Xbox One for Forza Horizon 3 and all the dlcs as well, the best bet would be to buy the Standard edition and wait for the complete dlc collection to be put on sale in a few weeks?
  • CM TranceCM Trance207,484
    Posted on 12 August 20 at 04:55
    DcupsOfJustice said:
    Very little difference from last week. Many recycles.
    No wow
  • Tatl360Tatl360309,219
    Posted on 12 August 20 at 05:15
    FireDrake007 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    So if I wanted the Play Anywhere version for both PC and Xbox One for Forza Horizon 3 and all the dlcs as well, the best bet would be to buy the Standard edition and wait for the complete dlc collection to be put on sale in a few weeks?
    A bet, yes, the best, I don't know.
    If they just don't relist the complete collection you will pay a lot for all DLC.
    So the best option can be purchase all the packs on sale until the delisting.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,459
    Posted on 12 August 20 at 21:13
    Basileus said:
    Blacksad ist tempting.
    But I hate to play a storydriven game several times to get all achievements. A story is a story and should have a clear and defined end.
    I was looking forward to Blacksad release but I changed my mind after watching a review. The voice acting put me off completely, it just did not feel like the comics to me.
  • J0K3RW1NSJ0K3RW1NS114,307
    Posted on 13 August 20 at 04:55
    legendwarior said:
    Noticed forza horizon 3 "48 "days on sale.
    So no gwg september?
    I bought it for $15
    Been playing FH4 forever and needed something new to play!
    J0K3RW1NS
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.