Game Discussion: It Lurks Below

Achievements Not Popping

• FallenSoul19FallenSoul19671,687
    Posted on 13 August 20 at 16:03
    I have just booted the game and created characters that meet the specification of the achievements for Princess of Lurking and Cables are Forever, however these achievements don't seem to be popping. They are showing as achieved in the menu but haven't popped.

I see that a new patch has been released to fix previous bugs. Has anyone else had this issue since the new patch?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 August 20 at 18:15
    FallenSoul19 said:
    I have just booted the game and created characters that meet the specification of the achievements for Princess of Lurking and Cables are Forever, however these achievements don't seem to be popping. They are showing as achieved in the menu but haven't popped.

I see that a new patch has been released to fix previous bugs. Has anyone else had this issue since the new patch?
    Not that I'm aware of, may I ask what mode you're playing on? Creative shouldn't affect it as David has no intention of removing the ability to earn achievements on the mode but it could help solve the issue.
  • FallenSoul19FallenSoul19671,687
    Posted on 13 August 20 at 20:18
    Saurvivalist said:
    FallenSoul19 said:

Not that I'm aware of, may I ask what mode you're playing on? Creative shouldn't affect it as David has no intention of removing the ability to earn achievements on the mode but it could help solve the issue.
    I am playing on Creative
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 August 20 at 20:22
    I've let him know thank you, let me know if it pops after 72 hours or if you can pop it by making a new character.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,062
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 16:20
    This is happening to me. Popping in game but not on Xbox...
  • Nilic 1erNilic 1er273,717
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 09:50, Edited on 19 March 21 at 06:37 by Nilic 1er
    Does anybody knows if the achievements pop if I play on pc? Thanks !

* For anyone wondering, it does pop ! *
  • Posted on 10 May 21 at 22:27
    Won't unlock for me. Not a good sign when achievements are still broken this far after release
  • Tostie14Tostie14833,361
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 22:09, Edited on 20 July 21 at 00:23 by Tostie14
    I too got to the point where the first two achievements in the walk-through should have popped on Xbox as they have popped in the in-game list, but are not showing up in the Xbox achievement list as completed.

I then installed this on my PC, but my character savedidn't transfer over like they should have for a Play Anywhere title. Thus noting popped automatically.
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 22:30, Edited on 22 July 21 at 17:47 by Fl0ydPinkert0n
    Same issue here. I've unlocked the achievements in the game for creating a character with a bun and also with one eye on, but they didn't unlock in the actual achievement list on the console.

Just to test it out too, I did it with 3 different characters, which was also done on 3 different difficulties (Descent, Creative, and Survival).

I also killed Commander Vile with 2 of those characters, and the achievement didn't unlock for that either.

https://i.imgur.com/vcBZ4XN.png

I guess I'll see if they unlock randomly in a couple days

Update (July 22) - I just kept playing on the creative mode, and ending up unlocking 19 of the 20 achievements so far (missing the whelp pet). This morning I logged into the game, and I got a prompt that asked for permission. After accepting, and selecting my character, all 19 achievements unlocked at the same time.
  • Oaawara2Oaawara2568,101
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 10:50, Edited on 23 July 21 at 10:51 by Oaawara2
    You are required to accept permissions in order to unlock achievements. Sometimes the prompt doesn't appear. For me, the prompt only appears on my one x. I'm not sure why but 9 out of 10 times it doesn't appear on my series x.

Edit: This time it didn't appear on my one x too so I had to download it on my windows 10 laptop instead.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads