The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 2020 Ultimate Sale is live now

  • torrens7760torrens7760110,841
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 11:58
    wolfsburgraz said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    How long does this last? I don't get paid for two weeks and I'm currently in my (very low) overdraft already.
    What are you after?
    I've been dying to get the Spyro Reignited Trilogy! I've got Year of the Dragon (and maybe Gateway to Glimmer as it was known in the UK) but I really wanna experience the new style, and I was never able to play the first game. And Saints Row IV Re-Elected, too. Hopefully the sale lasts long enough so I can grab em.
    I'll gift you Spyro if you want?
    That's an awesome gesture. I was going to send Saints Row but it looks like gifting is region locked, says "Your gift will be sent as a digital code that your recipient can redeem in Canada only." facepalm

    Good luck torrens, hopefully things level out for you soon.
    Damn, that sucks, but thank you so much for thinking about it. Hopefully I get a job soon but as you can imagine things are very uncertain right now in a lot of areas :/ Thank you again!
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • torrens7760torrens7760110,841
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 12:01
    Alice Madness Returns is xb1 compatible??? Damn. It's well worth picking up at this price!!! It's still around £15 for the disc copy in CeX here in the UK and (I'm biased but---) it's a great, amazing game! Pretty dark in places though. Would definitely recommend.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • PlumbZPlumbZ261,089
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 13:54
    torrens7760 said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    How long does this last? I don't get paid for two weeks and I'm currently in my (very low) overdraft already.
    What are you after?
    I've been dying to get the Spyro Reignited Trilogy! I've got Year of the Dragon (and maybe Gateway to Glimmer as it was known in the UK) but I really wanna experience the new style, and I was never able to play the first game. And Saints Row IV Re-Elected, too. Hopefully the sale lasts long enough so I can grab em.
    I'll gift you Spyro if you want?
    Holy crap that would be so amazing if you did! Thank you so much for thinking about it! It's also my birthday in like two weeks so it would make a great present.
    No worries. All been there. Please check you have it and redeemed ok. First time I've gifted a game! Enjoy.
  • torrens7760torrens7760110,841
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 14:48
    PlumbZ said:
    No worries. All been there. Please check you have it and redeemed ok. First time I've gifted a game! Enjoy.
    Yes, it was available and okay and I'm downloading it now. Thank you so much!
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st497,438
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 16:36
    Cenosis said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    Can anyone tell me about Rocket Knight, its cheap as dirt but it has only one achievement that isn't a rare one. Is something wrong with this game?
    No nothing wrong with it but it only went on sale for the first time a few months ago (I picked it up then but haven't gotten around to playing it just yet) so the rare achievements are probably due to the low number of owners and not actual difficulty. Apparently people didn't "eat it up" at the $15 price but it looks great for only three bucks!

    Rocket Knight had a game on the Sega Genesis but I never got a chance to play it however I never heard it was bad or anything at the time. I'm not sure if there were other releases for this IP but the Arcade release for it looks like a quality platformer so I'm looking forward to playing it when I get around to it.
    Good to know, thanks for the mini-review, I also never got to play the ones on Sega genesis but I had good things about them.
    I guess I am gonna download the free trial to test it out and then buy it if all is well.
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs518,620
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 16:36
    Just bought we happy few season pass.
  • mosin360mosin360724,032
    Posted on 16 August 20 at 19:02
    Nothing really caught my eye and with Avengers coming out in three weeks, don't have much need for anything.
    Buy your digital games/DLC from your favorite Mixer streamer, it really helps support them.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw654,192
    Posted on 17 August 20 at 13:44
    What's the duration of this sale?
    There is always a way.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan124,768
    Posted on 17 August 20 at 18:31
    Maw N Paw said:
    What's the duration of this sale?
    Lasts until next Tuesday 8/24
  • Posted on 23 August 20 at 23:11
    I picked up Assassins Creed Origins Gold bundle @ 99.99 $19.99
    And Assassins Creed Odyssey Ultimate @ $119.99 $29.99

    Good savings, sucks for launch buyers toast
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 02m 14s (PS4 ; 1st), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom316,595
    Posted on 24 August 20 at 16:35
    Duke Nukem 3D will be a nice pickup for me at least
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw654,192
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 06:28
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Maw N Paw said:
    What's the duration of this sale?
    Lasts until next Tuesday 8/24
    That doesn't sound like a Summer duration...unless they're counting the summer was only one week now...
    There is always a way.
  • k0pp0k0pp0430,445
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 14:39
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    PlumbZ said:
    torrens7760 said:
    How long does this last? I don't get paid for two weeks and I'm currently in my (very low) overdraft already.
    What are you after?
    I've been dying to get the Spyro Reignited Trilogy! I've got Year of the Dragon (and maybe Gateway to Glimmer as it was known in the UK) but I really wanna experience the new style, and I was never able to play the first game. And Saints Row IV Re-Elected, too. Hopefully the sale lasts long enough so I can grab em.
    I'll gift you Spyro if you want?
    Holy crap that would be so amazing if you did! Thank you so much for thinking about it! It's also my birthday in like two weeks so it would make a great present.
    No worries. All been there. Please check you have it and redeemed ok. First time I've gifted a game! Enjoy.
    Just saw this post.. bloody heartwarming that. Well done.
  • Thomas29Thomas2992,837
    Posted on 27 October 20 at 04:42
    How did I MISS OUT on this what they using emails to let people know about these notifications if so I'll never ever be able to find out one on time?

    Do I need to change my current email address or something to get updates for when there r deals like this wtf?
  • lightsup55lightsup55324,945
    Posted on 27 October 20 at 19:27
    Thomas29 said:
    How did I MISS OUT on this what they using emails to let people know about these notifications if so I'll never ever be able to find out one on time?

    Do I need to change my current email address or something to get updates for when there r deals like this wtf?
    Subscribe to news updates (under Game News Subscriptions; right side on desktop; bottom of the page on mobile):
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection News

    Track price for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

    Adjust your Notification Settings, in particular:
    - Price alert notifications
    - Content subscription notifications


    TrueAchievements may require you to re-verify your email address before any future emails are sent to you. You can change your email address in your Account settings (click your profile in the top right corner, click the wrench icon, then click Account settings). The same also applies to the sister sites, TrueTrophies.com (PlayStation] trophies) and TrueSteamAchievements.com (Steam achievements).
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74302,484
    Posted on 02 November 20 at 16:00
    That is just shit?? No it’s completely just shit all over it’s the same again and again
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74302,484
    Posted on 02 November 20 at 16:01
    That is just shit?? No it’s completely just shit all over it’s the same again and again
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.