The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Select Windows Phone Games on Sale

• Posted on 07 April 12 at 08:39
    Bought all the ones I didn't have. Everything but Doodle God and Toy Soldiers smile
    http://twitter.com/ButterflyEdge - http://butterflyedge.me
  • Nikke84Nikke841,268,878
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 08:44
    Bought all of them ^^
    Vajert, en kaviar-taxi.
  • Nikke84Nikke841,268,878
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 08:48, Edited on 07 April 12 at 08:48 by Nikke84
    alklein92201 said:
    Loch Doun said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Loch Doun said:
    Angry Birds costs $3 full price?
    WTF?!
    I got it for free on my Android.

This is why I will NEVER buy a Windows Phone!
    I kinda feel bad for you WP people, getting ripped off like that.
    It's worth that much to a large number of people on all platforms, how is it a ripoff?
    Charging $3 for a free game? Yeah, I'd call that a rip off. Angry Birds is free on Android and IOS.
    Maybe to you. That's the price it was when it first came out on iOS (actually, I think at release it was $5). Just because other people can get it free doesn't make it a ripoff. $3 for a game most buyers would think is worth more than that? Hardly a ripoff
    I used android before we were able to use marketplace in Sweden and I had the free version of Angry Birds, it's full of annoying ads though so I'd rather just pay for it.
    Vajert, en kaviar-taxi.
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 08:52
    Chocolate =]
    Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS574,581
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 09:19
    Nikke84 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Loch Doun said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Loch Doun said:
    Angry Birds costs $3 full price?
    WTF?!
    I got it for free on my Android.

This is why I will NEVER buy a Windows Phone!
    I kinda feel bad for you WP people, getting ripped off like that.
    It's worth that much to a large number of people on all platforms, how is it a ripoff?
    Charging $3 for a free game? Yeah, I'd call that a rip off. Angry Birds is free on Android and IOS.
    Maybe to you. That's the price it was when it first came out on iOS (actually, I think at release it was $5). Just because other people can get it free doesn't make it a ripoff. $3 for a game most buyers would think is worth more than that? Hardly a ripoff
    I used android before we were able to use marketplace in Sweden and I had the free version of Angry Birds, it's full of annoying ads though so I'd rather just pay for it.
    My friend got istunt 2 on ipod for free while I need to pay 2£, well at least I got achievements if I buy it. Then again I could play the game for free on miniclip.com
    www.lamargames.nl
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator202,146
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 09:21
    I bought all of them except for Ionball which i got on DOTW for only a week ago. ;)
  • reactreact497,585
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 09:31
    Already had Angry Birds and Ionball so just got the rest. Could never pass on them prices.
  • Joel SnakeJoel Snake303,670
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 09:54
    Thanks for the info, downloading demos right now to check the out! Just have AB of the seven games until now...
  • Blackbelt29Blackbelt29130,318
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 11:19
    sweet !
  • mcdouggmcdougg69,865
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 12:08
    Angry birds baby!!!!
  • Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,067,555
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 12:30
    Best deal ever! I already bought IonBall and Burn The Rope when they were on sale before and I got Angry Birds at full price when I first got my WP but for 79p each I'm definitely picking up all those others!
    Hodor!
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 12:48
    Damn I'm getting a windows phone soon wish there was a way i could buy in advance lol
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 12:59
    any news on when prices go back to normal? i have 60p in my bank til tuesday, i'm pissed off!
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 13:16
    only have doodle god so ill buy the rest _O_
  • Diamond EyesDiamond Eyes323,616
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 13:41
    That's good stuff, might be about time to give Angry Birds a chance... compute
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 14:08
    Already had Angry Birds. It is worth paying for, the wife has it on her Android phone for free but it has adverts and no achievements. I bought Doodle God and Max & The Magic Marker. 79p each is too good to pass up.
    www.the360lounge.com
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 14:56
    Got them all!
  • SyioSyio631,878
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 15:01
    About time we had some decent deals on the Windows Phone! Going to pick up all the games that I don't have :D
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 15:26
    dance Yes! This is perfect, I needed a bunch of WP titles for when I go away to Monaco at the end of this month. I'll be able to keep my new game every day of 2012 challenge alive! dance
    @ei8htyei8ht http://ei8htyei8ht.com
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 15:48, Edited on 07 April 12 at 15:49 by Wreax
    Anybody know how long this offer stands for? I recently just bought my Windows Phone and it won't arrive til about Tueday/Wednesday. I would hate to miss out on such a great deal.
    "Even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.