The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Select Windows Phone Games on Sale

• CamTheeGamerCamTheeGamer1,130,003
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 16:36, Edited on 07 April 12 at 16:36 by CamTheeGamer
    I picked up Max's Marker and Burning Ropes laugh love these deals!
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 16:52
    Wow I only have Max and the Magic Marker I am going to be able to get 6 Windows phone games for around 7 dollars. I dont know if there will ever be a deal like this one.
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:01
    I got 5 of the 7 titles. As I completed the other 2 titles. Can't go wrong with 99 cent apps with achievements :)
  • DenXDDenXD569,227
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:04
    I wish I had a credit card :(
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:11
    Bought them all glad I held out till they were deals!!!! :D
  • mik29mik29657,948
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:41
    Got all but one of them already.... Gutted roll
    Bad times
  • Titchy DeanTitchy Dean999,491
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:41
    wow! picked up Max and Toy Soldiers, had the others but omg, shocked, didnt expect a sale like this.
  • Posted on 07 April 12 at 17:42, Edited on 07 April 12 at 18:49 by I8ITackyticsI8I
    If I hadn't gotten 3 of the games already (De Blob, Angry Birds, Burn The Rope), and bought them now instead, would have saved £5 (considering they used to be £2.49) ouch. However, may have to pick up the other 4. At that price it's hard to pass up.

Just be warned - Burn the Rope stops loading up properly after you get about halfway through, and you have to attempt it like 50 times before it does, even then it crashes frequently. It's a great game, but way too bugged in this respect.

UPDATE: Hour later completed Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp. Good for 200g for 80p, but is only an OK game that gets tiring towards the end even though it takes less than an hour...
  • HoffmanHoffman153,284
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 18:53
    I TRU RELIG1ON said:
    I AM WAITING FOR MY NEW WINDOWS PHONE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THESE AND KEEP THEM TILL IT ARRIVES??
    Yes, go to the Xbox.com page where they are posted and it will let you purchase them, but only with a credit card, not with MSP or your bill like you can from your phone. Once you get your WP, you can click on the Xbox Live tile, search for the game, and download it for free.
    Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
  • EffordEfford707,145
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 18:59
    Too good to pass up
  • Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,051,950
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 19:10
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Just be warned - Burn the Rope stops loading up properly after you get about halfway through, and you have to attempt it like 50 times before it does, even then it crashes frequently. It's a great game, but way too bugged in this respect.
    I never had any problems with it.
    Hodor!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,167,024
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 22:53
    Catatonic Nali said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Same here, 100% with no issues
  • A KING 84A KING 84382,084
    Posted on 07 April 12 at 22:58
    alklein92201 said:
    Catatonic Nali said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Same here, 100% with no issues
    im about at that point and not seeing issues atm toast
    King
  • xboxrjdxboxrjd57,292
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 02:52
    Hoffman said:
    RareWhiteTRASH said:
    Yay?

grumble...stupid iPhone and your better apps and interface and no achievements...grumble
    Pssshhhh. I had an iphone for 2 years. My wife's had hers for 2 1/2. Between us we've had all of the versions. I think Windows phone blows an iphone out of the water in every way possible except for the number of apps available.
    Just my opinion.
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,257,160
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 03:52, Edited on 08 April 12 at 03:53 by Petrified
    I TRU RELIG1ON said:
    I AM WAITING FOR MY NEW WINDOWS PHONE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THESE AND KEEP THEM TILL IT ARRIVES??
    I think you can purchase them on Zune and then just sync your phone to it, I am not really sure I have only bought stuff off my phone.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 April 12 at 05:26
    Loch Doun said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Loch Doun said:
    Angry Birds costs $3 full price?
    WTF?!
    I got it for free on my Android.

This is why I will NEVER buy a Windows Phone!
    I kinda feel bad for you WP people, getting ripped off like that.
    It's worth that much to a large number of people on all platforms, how is it a ripoff?
    Charging $3 for a free game? Yeah, I'd call that a rip off. Angry Birds is free on Android and IOS.
    Except the free version drains your battery very quickly because of the targeted ads. clap
  • Posted on 08 April 12 at 05:45
    Loch Doun said:
    Angry Birds costs $3 full price?
    WTF?!
    I got it for free on my Android.

This is why I will NEVER buy a Windows Phone!
    I kinda feel bad for you WP people, getting ripped off like that.
    Don't feel bad for us WP People. We're earning achievements on the go which makes up for the high price in my book
  • MemoMemo321,101
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 08:57
    Managed to get 4, nice one for the heads up!
    You are the Detectives; go... and detect.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,951,688
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 09:00, Edited on 08 April 12 at 09:00 by Zalexzy
    I can't buy these, it always asks you connect your phone, or sign in with your gamertag on phone.

1. Download Zune, asks to connect your phone.

2. Went to xbox.com, signed in, went to Windows Phone section, doesn't let me buy, asks me to sign in with my phone which I don't have yet.

So it seems there is no way to buy these before you have wp.
  • HaZiiHaLoHaZiiHaLo375,725
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 13:07
    at a buck a piece i bought them all except for one i bought at previous sale! you spend more for one lunch at most fast food places!

i have a buddy that rubbed in how he got most of the apps on our marketplace for free on his iphone. i told him yeah, maybe because it was already included in the price you paid for the actual phone.

with what i paid for my phone and all games i've purchased here and there doesn't even add up to half of what he paid for his phone alone. plus i get achievements!!! headspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.