The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Select Windows Phone Games on Sale

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 April 12 at 21:58
    I got Toy Soldiers : Boot Camp this afternoon and I just completed it.
    Never give up , and keep playing.
  • Posted on 09 April 12 at 12:09
    Only had Angry Birds so picked up the other 6. A potential 1,200 GS for under £5. Bargain!
  • Gob B1uthGob B1uth359,597
    Posted on 10 April 12 at 11:40
    This is awesome! Bought Ion Ball a few weeks ago when it was on sale but I bought every other game. For that price, I don't care how fun they are! Almost bought Anrgy Birds because I didn't think it would ever go on sale.
    You mean 119!
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x284,758
    Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:01
    Picked them all up except for Max's Marker as I don't really do platformers.

Doodle God is *seriously* dull. de Blob is pretty good (so far) though!
  • Posted on 10 April 12 at 21:46
    x RepoUK x said:

de blob is a pile of shit, doodle god is good but too long
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,163,201
    Posted on 10 April 12 at 23:25
    maiden of haste said:
    x RepoUK x said:

de blob is a pile of shit, doodle god is good but too long
    You have that switched. Doodle God was boring as hell (and definitely too long). De Blob is really fun.
  • Posted on 11 April 12 at 00:27
    i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree......

Sid Meier's Pirates is on the marketplace very promptly this morning, 1am BST! You can download it from here
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,163,201
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 00:37
    maiden of haste said:
    Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angryangryangry

Sid Meier's Pirates is on the marketplace very promptly this morning, 1am BST! You can download it from here
    Just bought, thanks for the heads up!!
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS569,694
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 01:23, Edited on 11 April 12 at 03:12 by StarshadeFPS
    maiden of haste said:

Thank you, downloading trial game. Edit: 1%, needs broadband.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,293,753
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 08:36, Edited on 11 April 12 at 08:36 by LGS I Hitman
    Really need a windows phone
  • kingrich06kingrich061,690,659
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 11:30
    already had Angry Birds but bought all the rest smile
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 12:04
    LGS I Hitman said:
    Really need a windows phone
    Check out the deals on the Nokia Lumia 710 - £140 PAYG incluing £10 credit at Carphone Wankhouse :)
  • U2NUMBU2NUMB852,113
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 13:55, Edited on 11 April 12 at 14:01 by U2NUMB
    Ugh.. anyone know how to solve this? Tried to buy Doodle God ( only one I did not have) and it gave me an error while trying to complete the purchase. Acts on the marketplace like I have not bought it yet. However I quickly got an email confirmation of purchase and it shows up on my billing account with MS with an order number. So how do I download this when the only option I have in the marketplace is BUY which.. I have already done. Anyone else had this issue in the past?
  • Posted on 11 April 12 at 14:14
    U2NUMB said:
    Ugh.. anyone know how to solve this? Tried to buy Doodle God ( only one I did not have) and it gave me an error while trying to complete the purchase. Acts on the marketplace like I have not bought it yet. However I quickly got an email confirmation of purchase and it shows up on my billing account with MS with an order number. So how do I download this when the only option I have in the marketplace is BUY which.. I have already done. Anyone else had this issue in the past?
    yup happened to me paid twice for ionballx or what ever it's called when it was on sale and i haven't chased it up yet. ring customer support they shold be able to help
  • U2NUMBU2NUMB852,113
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 17:10
    maiden of haste said:
    U2NUMB said:
    yup happened to me paid twice for ionballx or what ever it's called when it was on sale and i haven't chased it up yet. ring customer support they shold be able to help
    Yep it double charged me but it finally did complete a purchase. Was online with a support guy when it happened. The process to get a refund was not worth the dollar extra I was charged. I just wanted to make sure I could get the game. Thanks for you confirmation that I was not alone :)
  • Posted on 14 April 12 at 03:34
    Only had Doodle, Toy Soldiers, and Rope - now I have 'em all!! dance
  • Posted on 22 April 12 at 01:58
    are these still on sale now? ive got a windows phone on the way. wont have it for about a week though.
  • Posted on 22 April 12 at 08:18
    Ki11erLawnGnome said:
    are these still on sale now? ive got a windows phone on the way. wont have it for about a week though.
    It seems like these reductions are actually permanent!
    http://twitter.com/ButterflyEdge - http://butterflyedge.me
  • Posted on 23 April 12 at 23:59
    ButterflyEdge said:
    Ki11erLawnGnome said:
    It seems like these reductions are actually permanent!
    cool, cant beat $.99 per game!
    Posted on 26 April 12 at 13:38
    Yup, and Fruit Ninja now too smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.