The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 18th, 2020

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK621,570
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,184,950
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 00:05
    Garfield 😎😎😎
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 00:22
    Surprised they even put up a regular sale this week with the Ultimate one going on.
    Walk the plank Rebel scum!
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 00:26
    Plague Tale and Dead Cells are worth picking up if you haven't already
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 00:30
    Shit Garfield Cart?!? Time to give Andrew Panton a run for his money on those world records.
    ???????!
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:03
    Lol, out of all of this I think the only think I'll pick up is Spider Solitaire XD
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:04
    Still better than the summer sale.
  • AleisterHAleisterH411,113
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:04
    For those who have played "I Am the Hero" and "Runestone Keeper" how long does it take to finish?
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:09
    So many games on sale, and a really high chance that I won't be getting a single one.
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:10
    For those that don't have GP: Plague Tale is a fantastic game that you should pick up.
    This space for rent.
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP492,574
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:12
    MrZombieChicken said:
    For those that don't have GP: Plague Tale is a fantastic game that you should pick up.
    Amen
    https://casivg.wordpress.com
  • DevilmanicDevilmanic388,678
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:20
    I'll be purchasing The Complex featuring the lovely Ms. Katys from Letterkenny.
  • snake42069snake420691,065,625
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:32
    my wishlist is so small right now, because thanks to TA, i got most of the crap on my wishlist. Funny thing is i have more unreleased titles waiting for sales than I do ones that are already out.
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:46
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Great recommendation. If you don't have Game Pass, however, I think you'd be better off just purchasing a one month subscription at that price point. From what I remember of the Steam version, it wasn't very long or replayable despite its excellent quality. You could knock the game out in a few days and have another three weeks of solid gaming. Though if you want to own it or support the developers, that's great too.
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 01:57
    Infectious Madness Of Doctor Dekker is pretty good if you're into Lovecraft stuff.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Posted on 18 August 20 at 03:33
    How is mutant zero? Been in my wishlist for awhile.....
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • That Guy086That Guy086582,820
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 04:14
    One day Hard Reset Redux will be on sale
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,243
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 04:37
    Brave Fencer Vu said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Great recommendation. If you don't have Game Pass, however, I think you'd be better off just purchasing a one month subscription at that price point. From what I remember of the Steam version, it wasn't very long or replayable despite its excellent quality. You could knock the game out in a few days and have another three weeks of solid gaming. Though if you want to own it or support the developers, that's great too.
    For what it is your suggestion is better. It's hardly replayable unless you missed an achievement and need to go back for that
  • Ed AFCAEd AFCA349,881
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 07:08
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    How is mutant zero? Been in my wishlist for awhile.....
    I've started it on PC but ran into a bug where there is no detection radius. Since it's a stealth game that makes it unplayable. I did like the characters and gameplay so I hope it's not leaving Gamepass soon so I can finish it on Xbox in time. The walkthrough is spot on for the first few sections I've played.
  • Thief000Thief000854,616
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 07:40
    Does Stellar Interface not have any achievements?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.