Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

No Straight Roads achievement list revealed

• DmCTHREE6DmCTHREE6497,301
    Posted on 24 August 20 at 21:06
    Well, fingers crossed that the obtain all achievements one isn't bugged lol
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,175,914
    Posted on 24 August 20 at 22:25
    I hope this one is fun
  • Clad masterClad master2,952,908
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 09:31
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Nope but the last difficulty doesn't show up and i need 2 collectibles but impossible to get in single player.The Rap mini game is made for 2 players...
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 14:13
    I think we have an older version.I saw a video where there's some heal in the Rap battles,but nothing in the X1 version.So the last battle is actually impossible in 1P

And the last difficulty definitely not available.Achievements aren't glitched because there's a tracker,but the game is a huge mess.

Wait for some updates before spending 40$ for this disappointing game...
  • DmCTHREE6DmCTHREE6497,301
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 15:22
    Clad master said:
    I think we have an older version.I saw a video where there's some heal in the Rap battles,but nothing in the X1 version.So the last battle is actually impossible in 1P

And the last difficulty definitely not available.Achievements aren't glitched because there's a tracker,but the game is a huge mess.

Thanks for the tips. I actually follow a lot of your guides on the metroidvania type games lol
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 18:06, Edited on 25 August 20 at 18:07 by Clad master
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Clad master said:

Thanks for the tips. I actually follow a lot of your guides on the metroidvania type games lol
    Thanks a lot ! Glad to help :D

So i contacted the devs and completed a form about those problems.We just have to wait.
  • KaitoCamKaitoCam259,698
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 22:25
    Pretty sure console is on an unpatched version of the game I watched someone one on PC play and they had healing items during the DK west fights and the album art was different for the fights as well as some lighting stuff in the 1010 fight.
    Posted on 26 August 20 at 10:05
    KaitoCam said:
    Pretty sure console is on an unpatched version of the game I watched someone one on PC play and they had healing items during the DK west fights and the album art was different for the fights as well as some lighting stuff in the 1010 fight.
    Exactly my thoughts too ! I contacted the Customer service, but I had a basic answer :/

I just send them another message, more complete, with video and screenshot.Hope it'll be good
    Posted on 26 August 20 at 21:05, Edited on 26 August 20 at 23:13 by Clad master
    Game just receive a 7.43Go patch.

Hope it'll be good !

EDIT: It's worse.Nothing fixed but i lost some upgrades...
    Rarely played such a messy game like that.Truly my biggest disappointement of 2020 -_-
  • KaitoCamKaitoCam259,698
    Posted on 27 August 20 at 00:36
    Clad master said:

Hope it'll be good !

Rarely played such a messy game like that.Truly my biggest disappointement of 2020 -_-
    Beat the game going to wait for a patch before I attempt to complete it.
    Posted on 27 August 20 at 08:04
    KaitoCam said:
    Clad master said:

Hope it'll be good !

Beat the game going to wait for a patch before I attempt to complete it.
    Yeah, it's better to wait.

Don't worry, I'm accustomed to be a beta tester for indie games haha
  • Posted on 31 August 20 at 04:44
    Clad master said:
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Nope but the last difficulty doesn't show up and i need 2 collectibles but impossible to get in single player.The Rap mini game is made for 2 players...
    Is it really true that you need 2 players if you plan to complete the game? Haven't bought it yet and I guess i will be waiting until it gets fixed, but just curious.
    Posted on 31 August 20 at 07:39
    I am Mindslave said:
    Clad master said:
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Is it really true that you need 2 players if you plan to complete the game? Haven't bought it yet and I guess i will be waiting until it gets fixed, but just curious.
    Actually you can do it alone but it's incredibly hard.
    The update will add some heal in the battle but it'll still be hard.

A second player isn't necessary, but it can be a huge life saver
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.