Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Nexomon: Extinction, the Pokémon-esque monster-catching game, delayed on Xbox One

• CanezzaCanezza220,708
  • dreampagedreampage564,850
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 14:24, Edited on 25 August 20 at 14:24 by dreampage
    Xbox gamers are always the last in line. Whomever has to prioritize development, Xbox will always be last.
  • K1LLEGALK1LLEGAL674,437
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 16:07
    I was actually really looking forward to this. I agree with dreampage though, Xbox will get shafted, if anyone
  • Posted on 25 August 20 at 19:52
    Day 1 purchase. Definitely interested.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81595,635
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 20:25
    Nexomon: Extinction, which is probably the closest we'll ever get to having a Pokémon game on the Xbox One

Umm, Temtem?
  • KuniichaKuniicha551,321
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 22:07
    Iggsy81 said:
    Nexomon: Extinction, which is probably the closest we'll ever get to having a Pokémon game on the Xbox One

Umm, Temtem?
    Temtem for Xbox/PS4 got cancelled but it's still coming to Switch I believe.
  • Kino PlaysKino Plays593,366
    Posted on 25 August 20 at 22:52, Edited on 25 August 20 at 22:53 by Kino Plays
    Kuniicha said:
    Iggsy81 said:

Umm, Temtem?
    Cancelled for XOne and PS4, still coming to XsX and PS5.

So the original quote is technically correct, since it specified XOne.
    'Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.' -Martin Luther King Jr
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81595,635
    Posted on 26 August 20 at 07:33
    Kuniicha said:
    Iggsy81 said:

Umm, Temtem?
    wow wtf i never heard that, i was really looking forward to temtem cos my wife has a switch and it has cross-play with xbox.. or was going to. I spose it doesnt matter since i will get XsX on day 1 either way tho so hopefully that has cross-play with switch.
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama125,369
    Posted on 26 August 20 at 10:07
    Iggsy81 said:
    Kuniicha said:
    Iggsy81 said:

Umm, Temtem?
    wow wtf i never heard that, i was really looking forward to temtem cos my wife has a switch and it has cross-play with xbox.. or was going to. I spose it doesnt matter since i will get XsX on day 1 either way tho so hopefully that has cross-play with switch.
    Temtem looks great and I'll be getting it, don't get me wrong, but Nexomon definitely looks closer to what Pokémon is than Temtem, in terms of 'clones'.
    Genre Manager for TA. Overall Manager for TT.
  • Gogetta1256Gogetta1256897,670
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 12:21
    nobody knows an exact date ,i really want to buy it on xbox with achievements
  • Posted on 10 September 20 at 12:44
    Akinokaze H said:
    Kuniicha said:
    Iggsy81 said:

Umm, Temtem?
    Cancelled for XOne and PS4, still coming to XsX and PS5.

So the original quote is technically correct, since it specified XOne.
    I thought all games for the next two years would be playable on all xbox consoles . Is this no longer true?
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81595,635
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 18:23
    freedomgirl85 said:
    I thought all games for the next two years would be playable on all xbox consoles . Is this no longer true?
    Phil said that about MS games. He can't control third parties, they can do whatever they want, but first party MS-games, yes, they should not be exclusive until 2 years i would say when Forza Motorsport comes out (that will be the first i think).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.