Game Discussion: Marvel's Avengers

Achievements Glitched

• MovieMan5021MovieMan5021135,921
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 04:15
    And like that...Elite achievement popped randomly....sigh...finally this is done
  • thomaskoratthomaskorat501,118
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 18:43
    Totally did not do "50 hives" unless it means "50 floors inside hives". All achs gotten; in 79-86 hours.
  • VudixVudix3,811,631
    Posted on 24 October 21 at 22:36
    Zonky said:
    so they fixed it now it's on gamepass? Lol.
    Not at all! I was working with the team to fix these issues back when they were first identified. Check those logs, playa!

I hope everyone enjoys the game issue free now. Ping if there are more bugs/follow-on issues.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • VudixVudix3,811,631
    Posted on 24 October 21 at 22:39
    MovieMan5021 said:
    And like that...Elite achievement popped randomly....sigh...finally this is done
    Thank you for your patience. I know it was pretty painful to keep hearing from me that they were working on it but seeing no visible results.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX627,211
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 00:39, Edited on 25 October 21 at 00:39 by Aeragon IX
    Vudix said:
    MovieMan5021 said:
    Thank you for your patience. I know it was pretty painful to keep hearing from me that they were working on it but seeing no visible results.
    I still have story achievement that didn't unlock: From the Ashes
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 October 21 at 09:19
    Vudix said:
    Zonky said:
    so they fixed it now it's on gamepass? Lol.
    Not at all! I was working with the team to fix these issues back when they were first identified. Check those logs, playa!

I hope everyone enjoys the game issue free now. Ping if there are more bugs/follow-on issues.
    Ah ok, just thought it was weird that achievements were broken since XSX launch and fixed same time it went onto gamepass. I haven't had any issues myself so far thankfully.
  • MovieMan5021MovieMan5021135,921
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 13:49
    Vudix said:
    MovieMan5021 said:
    I appreciate your quality work on this Vudix with the team! Thanks a bunch!
  • Nilla AuroraNilla Aurora406,281
    Posted on 03 November 21 at 03:40
    I'm playing the campaign and after the Black Widow mission none of achievements related to story unlocks. I'm in the end of the game and the achievements not unlock anymore. This is game is totally glitched. Thats crap.
  • Xx Exodys xXXx Exodys xX535,337
    Posted on 05 November 21 at 08:37
    After playing GOTG I really want to play this, however reading through the last few pages it still seems up in the air as to wether these glitched achievements have been fixed properly. Can anyone confirm starting fresh after the update wether or not achievements are unlocking properly? Im on a series x if that helps, but can still play on an xbox one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 November 21 at 21:30
    Xx Exodys xX said:
    After playing GOTG I really want to play this, however reading through the last few pages it still seems up in the air as to wether these glitched achievements have been fixed properly. Can anyone confirm starting fresh after the update wether or not achievements are unlocking properly? Im on a series x if that helps, but can still play on an xbox one.
    I started fresh on a XSX the day after the patch and have had no problems with any achievement so far, and am getting progress on tracked achievements.
  • Posted on 08 November 21 at 12:08
    Zonky said:
    Xx Exodys xX said:
    I started fresh on a XSX the day after the patch and have had no problems with any achievement so far, and am getting progress on tracked achievements.
    Agreed. I've had tracking on all achievements and they have all popped when expected. I have one achievement glitch in a good way, which was the get 250 hero levels. At the moment I have my characters at 50, 50, 50, 8, 8, 9, 15, 12, 12, for a total of 214, and this popped for me a while ago, well before I even had these levels. I may have been at 150 at the time. I did have Iron Man at 50 with a few Champion levels, so who knows if that throws everything off. The only achievement I have left is the 50 hives, and I only need 6 more, and it is tracking.
  • mentocmentoc744,182
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 05:49, Edited on 09 November 21 at 10:27 by mentoc
    I didn't receive From the Ashes or Investing in the Future achievements today. I also noticed none of the gear and strongbox tracking working either.
    I started game on November 2nd. Everything was unlocking fine until today when I did the Missing Links mission. I did start the game from auto resume so maybe that messed with it?.

Edit: Read some of the other tips on here. By uninstalling the game and loading it from cloud the two missing achievements popped. The tracking numbers still looked off but I didn't collect anything to update them.
  • Xx Exodys xXXx Exodys xX535,337
    Posted on 10 November 21 at 05:13
    DisturbedPsic0 said:
    Zonky said:
    Xx Exodys xX said:
    Agreed. I've had tracking on all achievements and they have all popped when expected. I have one achievement glitch in a good way, which was the get 250 hero levels. At the moment I have my characters at 50, 50, 50, 8, 8, 9, 15, 12, 12, for a total of 214, and this popped for me a while ago, well before I even had these levels. I may have been at 150 at the time. I did have Iron Man at 50 with a few Champion levels, so who knows if that throws everything off. The only achievement I have left is the 50 hives, and I only need 6 more, and it is tracking.
    Thank you guys for the response. I'll take that into consideration. I think I'll wait until the new raid releases to see what updates that brings with it. Otherwise hopefully this helps anyone else who was wondering the same thing
  • JdobemJdobem1,058,628
    Posted on 13 November 21 at 23:12
    So they have all popped for me (story cheevos and a few others) without having to replay.
    I just tried via xCloud on the console to redeem the GP perk for the game and it gave me my missing cheevos.
    J
  • dc0drdc0dr577,337
    Posted on 04 March 22 at 13:15
    Still cannot get Shopping Spree to unlock, what have you done to get it to work?
  • 柏直瓜子柏直瓜子1,007,873
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 02:19
    Still glitched after v2.5 patch and I got nothing after purchase from each shops
  • Posted on 05 July 22 at 14:47
    Still cannot get "Investing In The Future" to unlock, what have you done to get it to work?
  • MyrkrSkínnMyrkrSkínn460,027
    Posted on 16 July 22 at 22:30, Edited on 16 July 22 at 22:31 by MyrkrSkínn
    Can't get treasure trove to unlock, stuck at 98%

Done a bunch of runs after and nothing, played on cloud, gone through social club, the usual, nothing is making it pop
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX627,211
    Posted on 20 July 22 at 13:51
    Reset the campaign but I can't unlock From the Ashes achievement :(
  • T VIRUS 4 LIFET VIRUS 4 LIFE1,191,705
    Posted on 03 August 22 at 11:37
    Aeragon IX said:
    Reset the campaign but I can't unlock From the Ashes achievement :(
    I had the same deleted the game and reinstalled from the one to xbox x and when I loaded the game all my glitched campaign achievement popped as I loaded in hope this helps
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads