Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War multiplayer reveal details new maps and game modes

• CanezzaCanezza267,706
  • hi3gie12hi3gie12595,285
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:23
    Meh. I'm more interested in the zombies mode
  • The AiKThe AiK780,638
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:26
    hi3gie12 said:
    There was a zombies teaser at the end of the multiplayer trailer
  • hi3gie12hi3gie12595,285
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:29
    The AiK said:
    hi3gie12 said:
    There was a zombies teaser at the end of the multiplayer trailer
    Oh yeah I know :)
  • Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:39
    i've not played a Cod since Advanced Warfare but i'm very interested in this Cod from what i've seen, love the 80's setting too.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:45
    Why do they keep pushing shit modes like Kill Confirmed / Team Deathmatch and similar?
    Where are:
    Sabotage
    Demolition
    Headquarters
    Hardpoint

At least we got Domination!

If I wanted just to shoot shit I would have started Quake / Unreal Tournament. I want Objective Gamemodes.
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,231
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:53, Edited on 09 September 20 at 19:56 by Elite1111111111
    swenor said:
    Why do they keep pushing shit modes like Kill Confirmed / Team Deathmatch and similar?
    Where are:
    Sabotage
    Demolition
    Headquarters
    Hardpoint

If I wanted just to shoot shit I would have started Quake / Unreal Tournament. I want Objective Gamemodes.
    Because they gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator, which is unfortunately children running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Domination likely only survives by virtue of it being the mode where people ignore the objective to pump their K/D.

Loved all those modes you listed - Hardpoint probably being my favorite.

I haven't put a lot of time into a CoD since BlOps 2, and I'm tempted just for the multiplayer fix, but I dunno if I wanna deal with the disappointment again.
  • ItsLiiGHTzItsLiiGHTz210,291
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 19:57
    Great. Looks like trash.

Waiting for BF6
  • Posted on 09 September 20 at 20:34, Edited on 09 September 20 at 20:35 by ameracin desi
    swenor said:
    Where are:
    Sabotage
    Demolition
    Headquarters
    Hardpoint

There's this game called Rainbow Six: Siege you should check out.
  • Posted on 09 September 20 at 20:59
    #lolzombies
  • LordSmorcLordSmorc731,815
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 21:09
    swenor said:
    Where are:
    Sabotage
    Demolition
    Headquarters
    Hardpoint

TDM will never leave as it is the most popular/well known mode that's been around since forever. Kill Confirmed likely won't ever leave for the same reason. Kill Confirmed is one of the best modes to play as it discourages people from camping and sitting in corners, which is how a lot of people play these days.
  • FlawlessJawsFlawlessJaws430,824
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 22:01
    Just doesn't grab me this year. I'll play something else
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um486,451
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 22:22
    i cant see how you guys still care for cod lol... i stopped after ghosts, but got bo4 and thought have been crap ever since
    if there was aliens extinction i would get it, it was x10 of what zombies was
  • Dread ReaverDread Reaver582,297
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 22:40
    Elite1111111111 said:
    swenor said:
    Why do they keep pushing shit modes like Kill Confirmed / Team Deathmatch and similar.
    Because they gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator, which is unfortunately children running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    As someone who really only enjoys Team Deathmatch, thanks... I guess roll
  • xX HN1C XxxX HN1C Xx362,215
    Posted on 09 September 20 at 23:11
    swenor said:
    Where are:
    Sabotage
    Demolition
    Headquarters
    Hardpoint

I agree with this so much. Objective based game modes are more fun on every shooter. Deathmatch isn't a bad mode at all but there's no position capturing, flanking, etc. A lot less strategy involved
  • Posted on 09 September 20 at 23:33
    where is nuketown
  • Posted on 10 September 20 at 00:16
    Dread Reaver said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    swenor said:
    Why do they keep pushing shit modes like Kill Confirmed / Team Deathmatch and similar.
    Because they gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator, which is unfortunately children running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    As someone who really only enjoys Team Deathmatch, thanks... I guess roll
    I know right, if they want to sweat it out play R6. S&D modes have the worst campers in the game, and ofc the modes they don't like are full of kids.

They push TDM because it's the most popular game mode and so are modes of it's type. No other reason.
  • Kikoo123Kikoo123748,271
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 03:43
    reach for me juggergirl
    ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,242,053
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 07:06
    Multiplayer really doesn't look like anything new and zombies mode is so overdone imo. I'm more interested in the single player which so far seems promising and sounds like they are returning to their roots with the series. I'll grab it when it's on sale for $30 in 2026.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,242,053
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 07:09
    ItsLiiGHTz said:
    Great. Looks like trash.

Waiting for BF6
    Normally I'd be right with you but EA has driven Battlefield into the ground imo. 3 was great, 4 was solid, WW1 was meh and I only played the beta for V but it didn't really stand out. Reviews from players are pretty harsh on V as well. I guess on PC its a mess with hackers lol.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads