Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope SE Complete for Xbox One leaks via Microsoft Store

• CanezzaCanezza268,235
  • Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:24
    Its a shame its crap and not harvest moon, story of seasons is what we want.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:35
    HuwCW87 said:
    Thank you for speaking for me I actually wanted this game on Xbox
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:45
    Dutch x Monster said:
    HuwCW87 said:
    Have you played it? Its crap, story of seasons is the new harvest moon.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:52
    HuwCW87 said:
    Dutch x Monster said:
    HuwCW87 said:
    Have you played it? Its crap, story of seasons is the new harvest moon.
    Opinion, that's why there are so many games right?
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • Throni360Throni3602,578,571
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:55
    I'll pick this up if the price is good.
  • Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:58
    Don’t do this to me Microsoft.

Animal Crossing New Horizons already has a tight grip on me, and Super Mario 3D All Stars is pre-ordered too for next Friday.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81710,424
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 10:21
    The store page listing makes it look like complete and utter dogshit. I mean, i thought the other phone Harvest Moon game looked bad but this might be even worse. So, what's the appeal of this, like, why wouldnt one play Farm Together or My Time in Portia or any of those games that look a billion times better, can i ask ?
  • Arron114Arron1141,476,753
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 10:36
    Harvest moon in name only.
  • TubbedTubbed392,436
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 10:40
    Not for me, but the more games that stop arbitrarily missing Xbox, the better.
    Hoping for some announcements at Tokyo Game Show.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,245,438
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 11:17
    Is this game actually bad or are people just review bombing it because it's not made by the original developers? I see a lot of "Not the same devs 0/10" or "Not a real Harvest Moon 2/10" reviews on metacritic.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,949,938
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 11:19
    Story of Seasons is where it's at!
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 11 September 20 at 12:03
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    Is this game actually bad or are people just review bombing it because it's not made by the original developers? I see a lot of "Not the same devs 0/10" or "Not a real Harvest Moon 2/10" reviews on metacritic.
    Its very shallow, the characters are crap, the controls are bad, its not a very good game.
  • Tatl360Tatl360465,095
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 12:27
    Now we can have two Harvest Moon games on our gamertags.
    Times are changing.
  • snake42069snake420692,055,103
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 13:11
    im still buying it because i like farming sims.
  • Lorde VarunaLorde Varuna212,287
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 14:08
    snake42069 said:
    im still buying it because i like farming sims.
    I'm still buying it as well. It's better than nothing, at least we are getting more games, we don't have too many options like in PC.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 20 at 14:24
    Good for library diversity, but this game is not the real one: "Story of Seasons". Avoid it.
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,327,796
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 14:49
    Sounds like some people don't like this, but I'm all for more announcements like this as the Tokyo Game Show approaches
    you're on the list
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,269,133
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 15:04, Edited on 11 September 20 at 15:06 by EarthboundX
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    I believe the original Harvest Moon devs lost the rights to the series, or something like that. So they went on to make the Story of Seasons games, while I guess these new Harvest Moons games are just in name only.

Think how the company Atari has just been a corpse since the 80s, people just buying its name.
  • Escaflowne01Escaflowne01944,275
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 15:12, Edited on 11 September 20 at 15:12 by Escaflowne01
    EarthboundX said:
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    I believe the original Harvest Moon devs lost the rights to the series, or something like that. So they went on to make the Story of Seasons games, while I guess these new Harvest Moons games are just in name only.
    Kind of the original series is only called Harvest Moon in the west and it's a name that Natsume owns the rights to. When the originals developers expanded into the west Xseed/Marvelous EU they of course wanted to publish the series themselves but couldn't use the name Harvest Moon so had to come up with a different name "Story of Seasons" closer to the Japanese title. Now Natsume develop their own Harvest Moon games that are similar but are more like mobile titles or lower end games rather than the Japanese series.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads