Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fight Night Championship Announced

• NitoriismNitoriism138,182
    Posted on 20 July 10 at 19:14
    Actually looks good. Might give it a shot!
    http://www.last.fm/user/Ninjaskillz9000
  • grubbEgrubbE1,126,489
    Posted on 20 July 10 at 19:22
    i hate EA, will probably ship with 5 broken achs, and then they will add broken dlc
    Ben 10 is the worst game ever!!!
  • Posted on 20 July 10 at 19:53
    You kid, but I would rather play any Punch-Out! game than another Fight Night title.
  • Epic DebaserEpic Debaser175,554
    Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:14
    Loved round 3 and 4 and I'm not even a boxing fan, so I have high hopes for this as well.
  • Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:14
    Ahh i this article was gonna be about doing sumthin about those RIDICULOUS 3 achievements on FN4.

stil..dosent look too bad.

*awaiting for demo*
  • KontonnoKontonno251,824
    Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:39
    I absolutely loved the feel and accessibility of Fight Night: Round 3.

Fight Night: Round 4 had it's own feeling but it didn't feel as polished as 3. I couldn't get into the game, it felt like a generic boxing title. I hope they fix the problems with this latest title.
  • Crispy385Crispy385116,561
    Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:44
    God, do I miss Punch Out. My favorite NES game be a very wide margin.
  • Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:45
    Crispy385 said:
    God, do I miss Punch Out. My favorite NES game be a very wide margin.
    What about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
  • Posted on 20 July 10 at 20:50
    I , too , didn't have an easy time enjoying Fight Night 4. So much so I returned it to Gamefly with a slew of achievements dangling there. I will pick it up when it goes cheap and knock out a few more along the way eventually.

Punch Out!! is also one of my, if not my favorite, game on the NES system. So much so I downloaded it and play it on my Wii
    Thirsty for more!
  • Posted on 20 July 10 at 22:19
    Cha0tic REBirth said:
    Ahh i this article was gonna be about doing sumthin about those RIDICULOUS 3 achievements on FN4.

stil..dosent look too bad.

*awaiting for demo*
    I thought this as well...
    Apparently EA has no problem legitimizing payola achievements
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM87,664
    Posted on 21 July 10 at 01:45
    Normally I would probably brush this off with a "meh," but considering that I recently enjoyed completing FNR3, this might be interesting.
    Hey guys, you should check out this website: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ERIKDOTCOM
  • Razza69Razza69702,638
    Posted on 21 July 10 at 02:22
    grubbE said:
    i hate EA, will probably ship with 5 broken achs, and then they will add broken dlc
    I'm with you on this one. Ever since Army of Two TFD DLC I'm keeping away from every developed EA game. EA take your money and give you broken DLC warning
  • mehatemexmehatemex113,095
    Posted on 21 July 10 at 15:58
    I like how 30% of people is complaining about EA, and the 70% likes the game. And there is not even many posts. That just goes to say, nobody like E$ ... Ehm, $A ... No wait is it $$ ? Forgot the name (EA). Doing my best to avoid EA games to, and this is 100% sure a no go.

Picture looks nice. Played FN3, what a lossy game. Not even gonna try demo :S
  • zigs00zigs00208,091
    Posted on 22 July 10 at 11:04
    mehatemex said:
    I like how 30% of people is complaining about EA, and the 70% likes the game. And there is not even many posts. That just goes to say, nobody like E$ ... Ehm, $A ... No wait is it $$ ? Forgot the name (EA). Doing my best to avoid EA games to, and this is 100% sure a no go.
    €A wink
  • Posted on 23 July 10 at 08:11
    Love Fight Night, but with EA shutting down servers in record time, the BS achievements in the last game, and the introduction of button punching, I'm hard pressed to want this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.