Game Discussion: Destiny 2

Vaulted content - What's affected?

• TuKraZeTuKraZe2,311,335
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 13:40
    This subject may already have been covered, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. My main question here is, 'Will any of the Forsaken DLC be affected by the vaulting? and if I haven't started the DLC at present, will I still be able to obtain all the achievements after the move has been made. Thank you in advance.
    Want a custom Gamerpic or Logo? Hit me up for further details.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,672,599
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 15:47, Edited on 11 September 20 at 15:47 by Ahayzo
    Here's Bungie's post about what is staying and what's going.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49454

Achievement wise, the only thing that will no longer be obtainable are the two related to the Leviathan raid in the base game. Others may become more difficult, but those two (beat Leviathan, beat Leviathan in Prestige) are the only ones that will not be possible. Of course, it's always possible they change the reqs and just make you beat any raid instead of Leviathan.
  • Posted on 26 September 20 at 10:37
    Can anyone elaborate on what Triumph Seals would available and best to do after the 10th November? Is the Wayfarer possible from this moment in time?
    Law Violation
  • NiksobilSNiksobilS581,725 581,725 GamerScore
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 14:04
    Flashpoint, Exotic Achievements. All DLC Forsaken achievements, but not for seals, collection card, Gambit or Triumph
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2351,939
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:50
    The only seals (that can be used for this achievement) that will be available after vaulting will be Dredgen (Gambit), Unbroken (Crucible), Cursebreaker (Dreaming City), and Rivensbane (Last Wish Raid). The others are being vaulted.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/49070
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads