The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 15th, 2020

• Posted on 15 September 20 at 03:22
    Borderlands: GotY less than 15 AUD... might as well buy it.
    My old signature offended someone, so it got removed.
  • snake42069snake420691,058,774
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 03:23
    been waiting for townsman to go on sale. I love sim games. I also wish i had time to play Dragons Dogma again, but alas, the backlog beckons.
  • Posted on 15 September 20 at 03:32
    mkdfan said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Still waiting to see if Forza Horizon 3 hoonigan pack goes on sale at all before being delisted
    Same! Next week’s sale is the last chance right? Fingers crossed!
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    I was hoping for the Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection
    For the gamers Phil!
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,361
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 04:34
    Trash sale on both systems. Wallet safe guess I'll throw tires on the car his week
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81416,259
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 05:35
    wow i thought that was a good price for destroy all humans at 80% off since it's pretty new but that is the OG Xbox version lol.. dragon's dogma is a good price but the chevos for the game are crap
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Montaigne83
  • I Boz lI Boz l904,339
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 06:15
    Need more DLCs
  • ShulammShulamm1,079,013
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 06:22
    ajgoesUNLUCKY said:
    I lost my mind when I saw “Destroy All Humans” for so cheap. Thought it was the remastered version. Annnnd now I’m sad.
    you.are.not.alone 👽
  • D3m0nF0rc3D3m0nF0rc3789,598
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 06:39
    mkdfan said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Still waiting to see if Forza Horizon 3 hoonigan pack goes on sale at all before being delisted
    You mean next week is the last chance for Turn 10 to not completely shit on all their customers who bought every other aspect of their game.

It will not be forgotten by me if they fail as from the delisting day forwards the only Forza I will play is what I already own and what they put out in the game pass if the hoonigan pack does not go on sale. Perhaps I should be grateful if they don't it will save me money, I have purchased everything Forza since FM2.
  • Posted on 15 September 20 at 07:02
    I've wanted Monster Boy for quite a while, though wonder if there's a chance it could come to Game Pass at some point...
  • Posted on 15 September 20 at 07:23
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    I was hoping for the Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection
    That doesn’t even exist anymore. It got delisted already.
  • Posted on 15 September 20 at 07:36
    Oceanhorn...Been interested in this game for a while now.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,273,411
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 07:37
    Skip
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei208,399
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 08:13
    I really regret not getting the Lost Planet series after the hundreds of times each game has been on sale. Every week that they don't show up has been a major disappointment.
  • AzureCometAzureComet164,543
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 08:17
    So many games. So much meh.
    Wish the CoD "sales" didn't suck - some are barely worth $10 these days.
  • LordVespucciLordVespucci205,375
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 08:19
    Put the hoonigan pack on sale! Otherwise we're picking up the pitchforks
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ301,143
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 08:26
    D3m0nF0rc3 said:
    mkdfan said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    You mean next week is the last chance for Turn 10 to not completely shit on all their customers who bought every other aspect of their game.

It will not be forgotten by me if they fail as from the delisting day forwards the only Forza I will play is what I already own and what they put out in the game pass if the hoonigan pack does not go on sale. Perhaps I should be grateful if they don't it will save me money, I have purchased everything Forza since FM2.
    Isn't it like 5/6 bucks? I'd just buy it if it doesn't go on sale next week. While it's not really worth paying for, it's essential for the full completion so when I was mopping up achievements on FH3 just this year, I bit the bullet, bought it and haven't thought about it again knowing that I won't have missed out smile
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76585,644
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 10:12
    D3m0nF0rc3 said:
    mkdfan said:
    GT3OptionFan said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you bought everything for 90% off in the past (or got it for free) and now feel entitled to get a single DLC worth a whopping €6.99 for the same 90% off, or else you won't "buy" anything from the developer ever again?

Righto.
  • GepardsGepards109,128
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 10:14, Edited on 15 September 20 at 10:29 by Gepards
    i would like to buy NFS Rivals, but this game has title screen error :(
    Thanks, guys!
  • BasileusBasileus242,042
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 10:58, Edited on 15 September 20 at 11:00 by Basileus
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Oh my god: THIS!

But I nearly lost hope and will eventually fold to buy it.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead588,090
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 11:10
    SilentJay76 said:
    D3m0nF0rc3 said:
    mkdfan said:
    GT3OptionFan said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you bought everything for 90% off in the past (or got it for free) and now feel entitled to get a single DLC worth a whopping €6.99 for the same 90% off, or else you won't "buy" anything from the developer ever again?

Righto.
    I was going to say something along those lines. Think of the people who paid $50 for the FM5 car pass. I paid $12 ($4 x 3) just for 3 cars.

Besides everyone who preordered FM7 got the Hoonigan pack for free.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.