Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Cake Bash achievement list revealed

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK635,598
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 08:35
    Great achievement names!
    Hello World Again
  • I Boz lI Boz l961,154
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 08:37
    My heart stopped when i read "Crash Bash".
    Then the disappointment took over once realized it wasn't
  • Posted on 18 September 20 at 08:38
    Really enjoyed the demo for this game, and the achievements look pretty good sooo sold?
  • Posted on 18 September 20 at 09:08
    Loving that One Punch Man reference. laugh
    "You look like you could use a pork bun!"
  • Galuda WingsGaluda Wings458,852
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 11:47
    I Boz l said:
    My heart stopped when i read "Crash Bash".
    Then the disappointment took over once realized it wasn't
    Lmao same. I went straight to the comments to grieve with fellow fans.
  • FatmanDudeFatmanDude273,905
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 15:53
    This game had the demo I enjoyed the most out of that feature event (although I still have a fair few downloaded yet to play), so very much looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it'll be reasonably priced as I'd like to get it on launch day.
  • drewblesdrewbles324,060
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 16:31
    loved this and unspottable were my fav of all the demos. Both really fun to play against the nephews
  • ZoZombifyZoZombify283,228
    Posted on 19 September 20 at 22:55
    I can't wait to play this with my nieces. It's so damn cute!
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,189,526
    Posted on 07 October 20 at 18:55
    FatmanDude said:
    This game had the demo I enjoyed the most out of that feature event (although I still have a fair few downloaded yet to play), so very much looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it'll be reasonably priced as I'd like to get it on launch day.
    Spoilers: it is NOT reasonably priced.
  • FatmanDudeFatmanDude273,905
    Posted on 08 October 20 at 13:29
    The Cherished said:
    FatmanDude said:
    This game had the demo I enjoyed the most out of that feature event (although I still have a fair few downloaded yet to play), so very much looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it'll be reasonably priced as I'd like to get it on launch day.
    Spoilers: it is NOT reasonably priced.
    Yeah, I saw :'( If it was half that price I'd buy it (was thinking/hoping for a £5-£8 range). It doesn't sound like it has much replayability sadly, particularly if it isn't online (I don't know if it is or isn't). Gonna have to wait for a sale.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,189,526
    Posted on 08 October 20 at 14:08, Edited on 08 October 20 at 14:09 by The Cherished
    FatmanDude said:
    The Cherished said:
    FatmanDude said:
    This game had the demo I enjoyed the most out of that feature event (although I still have a fair few downloaded yet to play), so very much looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it'll be reasonably priced as I'd like to get it on launch day.
    Spoilers: it is NOT reasonably priced.
    Yeah, I saw :'( If it was half that price I'd buy it (was thinking/hoping for a £5-£8 range). It doesn't sound like it has much replayability sadly, particularly if it isn't online (I don't know if it is or isn't). Gonna have to wait for a sale.
    It has online, but I'm afraid the replayability is LOW. There's only one game mode which gets old pretty quickly.

    I just don't understand how Mario Party for the GameCube, which is as old as the hills, still trumps every party game ever made.
  • FatmanDudeFatmanDude273,905
    Posted on 08 October 20 at 17:18
    The Cherished said:
    FatmanDude said:
    The Cherished said:
    FatmanDude said:
    This game had the demo I enjoyed the most out of that feature event (although I still have a fair few downloaded yet to play), so very much looking forward to the full game. Hopefully it'll be reasonably priced as I'd like to get it on launch day.
    Spoilers: it is NOT reasonably priced.
    Yeah, I saw :'( If it was half that price I'd buy it (was thinking/hoping for a £5-£8 range). It doesn't sound like it has much replayability sadly, particularly if it isn't online (I don't know if it is or isn't). Gonna have to wait for a sale.
    It has online, but I'm afraid the replayability is LOW. There's only one game mode which gets old pretty quickly.

    I just don't understand how Mario Party for the GameCube, which is as old as the hills, still trumps every party game ever made.
    Because it's generally awesome, colourful, has Mario characters, and has sooooo much variety.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,189,526
    Posted on 08 October 20 at 23:39
    FatmanDude said:
    Because it's generally awesome, colourful, has Mario characters, and has sooooo much variety.
    Ah, that's exactly why!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.