The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 22nd, 2020

  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong370,868
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 08:06
    Othercide on sale is great news. It’s easily GOTY level, play it now, for once the gushing reviews are correct.
    You must have spent all your time saying that then, because I said that A LOT! ??
  • S7ephenson90S7ephenson90626,019
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 09:13
    J2B9 said:
    S7ephenson90 said:
    The Forza 3 dlc is it hot wheels dlc blizzard mountains dlc & hooligan car pack dlc that needs purchasing as none have a% off and when I get round to the game be nice to 100% the game
    Yes those are the ones. The expansion pass which includes blizzard mountain and hot wheels is on sale at least in the US. But you’d have to get the Hoonigan dlc separately still which isn’t on sale.
    Found it now thank you I didn't type in the expansion pass Also on sale UK thanks again
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,030
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 10:21
    HiddenJaguar25 said:
    Just a reminder, this is the last week (through Sept 30) to buy Forza Horizon 3 and its DLCs. Sorry, no more sales.
    The deadline is Sept 27 not Sept 30. It says 5 days left on the Xbox store.

    I am still waiting for an all dlc collection discounted sale to be offered though maybe at the last minute.
  • Cidkia559Cidkia559254,164
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 11:52, Edited on 22 September 20 at 12:06 by Cidkia559
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am still waiting for an all dlc collection discounted sale to be offered though maybe at the last minute.
    A few days before Forza Motorsport 6 was delisted on September 15 2019 the Complete Add-on Collection for the game went on sale for 5 dollars. So there's still hope.
  • WicelowWicelow1,298,067
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 11:55
    Nothing for me this week 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Eat. Play. Love.
  • DarthsabreDarthsabre28,764
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 11:58
    Might grab the Final Fantasy games and Resident Evil games after payday tomorrow :D
  • Posted on 22 September 20 at 12:02
    Resident Evil 3 remake and Othercide for $29.99 I have yet to see Resident Evil 3 go lower then that yet
    Gamer for lifeFan of games not plastic boxs
  • Linkx41Linkx4169,591
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 12:05
    Those are some crap Windows sales...
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator194,392
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 13:01
    mkdfan said:
    Damn, no FH3 Hoonigan dlc sale. Full price it is.
    Never been on sale since it were release. I keep watching it too. Not gonna pay full price after all these years.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator194,392
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 13:02
    I bought Mortal Kombat Aftermath Komplete Kollection including main game.

    I already own MK 11 on physical, but paid only 4 bucks for it new sealed on Gamestop closure sale.
    I gladly added 4$ to get it disc-less.
  • mkdfanmkdfan771,059
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 13:05, Edited on 22 September 20 at 13:06 by mkdfan
    V3ntilator said:
    mkdfan said:
    Damn, no FH3 Hoonigan dlc sale. Full price it is.
    Never been on sale since it were release. I keep watching it too. Not gonna pay full price after all these years.
    It’s getting delisted next week. That’s why I bought it full price.
    It has achievements attached to it too and I don’t wanna be unable to 100% it.
  • Vokul VeganVokul Vegan319,288
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 13:42
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Am I the only one that was expecting a big Bethesda sale?
    Lol that would have been perfect haha.
    Stay Frosty
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator194,392
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 14:42
    mkdfan said:
    V3ntilator said:
    mkdfan said:
    Damn, no FH3 Hoonigan dlc sale. Full price it is.
    Never been on sale since it were release. I keep watching it too. Not gonna pay full price after all these years.
    It’s getting delisted next week. That’s why I bought it full price.
    It has achievements attached to it too and I don’t wanna be unable to 100% it.
    Ahh. Delisted next week. Weird that it isn't on sale then.
    I did finally buy Lego Speed Champions for FH 4 last week on sale at 60% off or so.
  • Posted on 22 September 20 at 15:47, Edited on 22 September 20 at 15:47 by ITz l Blaze l
    I’d be willing to get Resident evil 5 or 6 if anyone wants to do the coop? :P
  • Posted on 22 September 20 at 17:08
    Kingdom Hearts sale...the question is whether it leaves GamePass soon or stays for the year plus?
  • mars7T2mars7T2297,019
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 20:06
    notion3000 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    HiddenJaguar25 said:
    Just a reminder, this is the last week (through Sept 30) to buy Forza Horizon 3 and its DLCs. Sorry, no more sales.
    Game and DLC is 70% off

    But there will still be people moaning next week that nobody told them it was going to be delisted.
    I'm moaning and dissapointed that they didn't re-list the add ons collection! https://t.co/OHiQ9HMXag

    It was previously on sale for £23.99 which was 80% off!!

    I have Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain. I also have the VIP pass, Car Pass, Duracell Car Pack and the Alpinestars Car Pack.

    I need the Hoonigan Car Pack, Rockstar Energy Car Pack, Mountain Dew Car Pack, Playseat Car Pack, Logitech G Car Pack and Motorsport All-Stars Pack.

    Therefore, it’s going to cost £37.34 to get everything that is left for me to get ???? Lucky I have my Microsoft Reward Points saved up.
    Rockstar Energy Car Pack, Playseat Car Pack and Logitech G Car Pack are included with the Car Pass! You should be able to download and install these from your library without purchasing them!

    Are you sure you're not missing the Porsche Car Pack?
    The Porsche Car Pack and Mountain Dew Car Pack were not included with the Car Pass.
    Motorsport All-Stars Pack was included with FH3 Deluxe and Ultimate editions, Hoonigan Car Pack was free with pre-orders of Forza Motorsport 7.

    There are also 2 less important DLCs: Treasure Map and Horn Unlock Accelerator DLC (which may possibly unlock horns that are now otherwise unavailable).
  • LeLegendLeLegend359,507
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 20:24
    The Division 2 for £3.74. Worth a punt so I'll grab that but that will do this week.
  • Reina WattReina Watt437,123
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 22:27
    The Division 2 for £3.74? Bought and added to the ever growing backlog, that's a bargain at that price even if the game isn't great.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • notion3000notion3000410,690
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 22:36
    mars7T2 said:
    notion3000 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    HiddenJaguar25 said:
    Just a reminder, this is the last week (through Sept 30) to buy Forza Horizon 3 and its DLCs. Sorry, no more sales.
    Game and DLC is 70% off

    But there will still be people moaning next week that nobody told them it was going to be delisted.
    I'm moaning and dissapointed that they didn't re-list the add ons collection! https://t.co/OHiQ9HMXag

    It was previously on sale for £23.99 which was 80% off!!

    I have Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain. I also have the VIP pass, Car Pass, Duracell Car Pack and the Alpinestars Car Pack.

    I need the Hoonigan Car Pack, Rockstar Energy Car Pack, Mountain Dew Car Pack, Playseat Car Pack, Logitech G Car Pack and Motorsport All-Stars Pack.

    Therefore, it’s going to cost £37.34 to get everything that is left for me to get ???? Lucky I have my Microsoft Reward Points saved up.
    Rockstar Energy Car Pack, Playseat Car Pack and Logitech G Car Pack are included with the Car Pass! You should be able to download and install these from your library without purchasing them!

    Are you sure you're not missing the Porsche Car Pack?
    The Porsche Car Pack and Mountain Dew Car Pack were not included with the Car Pass.
    Motorsport All-Stars Pack was included with FH3 Deluxe and Ultimate editions, Hoonigan Car Pack was free with pre-orders of Forza Motorsport 7.

    There are also 2 less important DLCs: Treasure Map and Horn Unlock Accelerator DLC (which may possibly unlock horns that are now otherwise unavailable).
    The Rockstar Energy Car Pack, Playseat Car Pack and Logitech G Car Pack I can buy for £5.79 but in-game the cars are showing as ‘Purchased’. They are not showing in my library on Xbox.

    Yes, I have purchased the Porsche Car Pack.

    I am unsure whether or not to purchase the Car Horn Unlock Accelerator. Is there any point?

    Thank you for your help.
  • Posted on 23 September 20 at 00:28
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica X listed here instead of in the 360 sale

    There's no X1 version of that one
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.