The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the six quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• NannerLoafNannerLoaf374,544
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 22:36
    I apparently already own 3 of these games... I don't remember buying them. Damn. Backlog is calling.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,427,988
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 23:55
    PEOPLE WHO BUY EASY GAMES AREN'T REAL GAMERS!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?
  • Posted on 23 September 20 at 01:00
    Yellow Towel said:
    Not really related but would Bully be a good purchase for $6 on the Rockstar part of the sale?
    YES don't even hesitate. Even a decade and change later, it's still one of my favorite games of all time. Lots of good memories with that game.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • Posted on 23 September 20 at 01:56
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:

Am I doing it right?
    Close, but you need to talk about how much higher and impressive your ratio is.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,427,988
    Posted on 23 September 20 at 02:04
    The Cherished said:
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:

Am I doing it right?
    Close, but you need to talk about how much higher and impressive your ratio is.
    My 3 ratio WITHOUT USING GUIDES
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete1,980,490
    Posted on 23 September 20 at 02:58
    Boots Orion said:
    I still find it amazing that people value their gamerscores when they buy games based on how quick they are.

There are far too many baby games now.

FaSCoRP said:
    I bought some of these cheap / easy games just to be curios in the last few months and I was almost dissapointed with all of them. If you want just easy quickscore, go for them but if you want fun / entertainment, save the bucks for something better.
    Think about for the same price you buy 3-4 games of this type you could be purchasing a decent game.
    You are wasting money in little amounts, when you could have purchased a nice good game on the long run
    My thoughts exactly.
    I disagree, exactly.

Easy games are fun. Nuff said.
  • Arma9edd0nArma9edd0n277,120
    Posted on 23 September 20 at 11:47
    Picked up Agent A. Any time you can pick up a game with a good rating (4+) for less than $5, it's a win-win.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion759,590
    Posted on 23 September 20 at 15:04
    Spirochaete said:
    Boots Orion said:
    I still find it amazing that people value their gamerscores when they buy games based on how quick they are.

There are far too many baby games now.

FaSCoRP said:
    I bought some of these cheap / easy games just to be curios in the last few months and I was almost dissapointed with all of them. If you want just easy quickscore, go for them but if you want fun / entertainment, save the bucks for something better.
    Think about for the same price you buy 3-4 games of this type you could be purchasing a decent game.
    You are wasting money in little amounts, when you could have purchased a nice good game on the long run
    My thoughts exactly.
    I disagree, exactly.

Easy games are fun. Nuff said.
    I stand corrected, exactly.

The evidence you provided is overwhelming and indisputable. You've convinced us all that easy games are the way of the future.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.