The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 29th, 2020

• Posted on 29 September 20 at 04:49
    Any good ones to complete?
  • Posted on 29 September 20 at 05:02
    StephenGamesXB1 said:
    Folks interested in Maneater may want to pick it up, as it is getting a next-gen upgrade alongside Series X|S and the PS5. Be advised, according to the dev team, saves and achievements will transfer on Xbox, but do not do so for Playstation
    Nice! Wouldn’t it be better to just wait till Black Friday in that case and get it for $10/15 and then play it on Series X? Been wanting to play it, but will definitely wait knowing there’s an upgrade. Appreciate the info! toast
    Matthew
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE886,631
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 06:08
    Guys,

Don't forget Horizon chase turbo, I read some reviews and it's a real good game.
  • Posted on 29 September 20 at 06:46
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Question before i dive into this sale whats the next "big" sale for xbox
    I would say shocktober and black friday after that
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv603,023
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 07:01
    BAYTAN ONE said:
    Guys,

Don't forget Horizon chase turbo, I read some reviews and it's a real good game.
    Oooh, I checked out a gameplay video on the recommendation. This looks fun. Thanks toast
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,173,261
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 07:01
    Deponia titles are great point n clicks with good humour, fun characters, great puzzles, excellent artwork and a unique setting. Highly recommended for fans of the genre.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,218,454
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 07:30
    above average week for squid-related games
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,233,708
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 07:53
    Nothing really
  • Posted on 29 September 20 at 08:32
    Schinderdiv said:
    BAYTAN ONE said:
    Guys,

Oooh, I checked out a gameplay video on the recommendation. This looks fun. Thanks toast
    I missed this when browsing the sale on here, so yeah nice heads up. It also has a free DLC and a $2 DLC with 12 additional tracks. I'm all over this.
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE886,631
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 08:59
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Schinderdiv said:
    BAYTAN ONE said:
    Guys,

I missed this when browsing the sale on here, so yeah nice heads up. It also has a free DLC and a $2 DLC with 12 additional tracks. I'm all over this.
    Thanks for the additionnal info.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA2,171,681
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 09:14
    oORuffusOo said:
    fart noise
    This
  • Fa1con87Fa1con87474,925
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 10:11
    Does anyone think the likes of Stranded Deep and Maneater will come to GamePass in the future?
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan722,155
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 10:18
    Meh
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76546,672
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 10:44
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Ever considered posting these sales in reverse alphabetical so they at least look different?
    Just click on "Product" at the top of the list to reverse it.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou265,327
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 11:40
    Larvi1 said:
    I see quite a bit that looks interesting to me. Picked up Sunless Sea already and will probably grab a few more before the week is over. Wish I would have waited longer on the Artifex Mundi games, have all of the ones on sale except for the 1st Nightmares from the Deep and not worth buying the collection just for that one.

Does anyone know if the 8-bit armies collection includes all of the DLCs? I'm really confused as to the packaging of that series.
    Just a heads up that 8 bit armies is the worst RTS I have ever played.
  • Posted on 29 September 20 at 14:30
    Pass
  • XellizXelliz265,003
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 14:54
    Guess I need to pay more attention to these sales...I missed Torchlight 2 in the August ultimate sale.
  • Posted on 29 September 20 at 16:36
    I decided to finally get Desert Child and The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz578,532
  • Larvi1Larvi11,569,233
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 17:34
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Larvi1 said:
    I see quite a bit that looks interesting to me. Picked up Sunless Sea already and will probably grab a few more before the week is over. Wish I would have waited longer on the Artifex Mundi games, have all of the ones on sale except for the 1st Nightmares from the Deep and not worth buying the collection just for that one.

Does anyone know if the 8-bit armies collection includes all of the DLCs? I'm really confused as to the packaging of that series.
    Just a heads up that 8 bit armies is the worst RTS I have ever played.
    Thanks, yeah, I rented the physical version of it and didn't care for it but if it was 2.99 for all of the 8bit content it would have been worth consideration, gonna pass on it for now, backlog too big as it is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.