Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for October revealed, with 2,250 Gamerscore up for grabs

• GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE385,466
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 23:58
    this is a great month IMO. Costume Quest 2 was great, so happy to try out #1.

And I almost bought Slayaway Camp sooo many times. Even just 1 week ago. Glad I never did.

And MAID SKERRRRR FUCK YEAH!! I been waiting for this to go on a good sale and it's now GWG!!! FUCK YEAH!!! This game is pretty new at that!!!
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • HQAZEHQAZE367,546
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 00:47
    Custom quest was a suprise.. i did like it.. a "chilling" game..
    JDH
  • HQAZEHQAZE367,546
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 00:48
    On ( the 'one)
    JDH
  • Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:03
    If maid don’t add paid dlc achievement then it’s good month for me
  • Erukusaki36Erukusaki36552,493
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:25
    Sashamorning said:
    Drat! Already have all three of the ones with achievements. Oh well.

Great games, though.
    Drat? Have not read that word for a long time. Nice to see it again. These games look fun, glad to have some decent content to play this month.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven157,820
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:57
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    I'm excited for the people who haven't played Costume Quest! Suuuch a fun little game. Filled with charm and I love Halloween, so I fell in love with it. laugh Wish the DLC would go on sale... Might just grab it full price for Halloween.
    The DLC was on sale November 2018. I bought both the main game and DLC then. I've seen the base game on sale a few times since but don't think I've seen the DLC on sale since then. I'm starting the game finally this coming month and looking forward to it. Don't know why I put it off so long!
    Ah, definitely should just grab the DLC then! I doubt I'll ever see it on sale. laugh
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk361,923
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 02:12
    Slayaway is available free now !
    If it takes u 5 hrs to unlock 2 achievements then maybe dont join the event then or maybe ur just doing it wrong
  • icytower38icytower38257,985
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 02:35
    Xostume Quest was a brilliant and fun game. Play it if you have not
  • exorrexorr459,621
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 03:02
    This is easily the best Games with Gold month in a long time. I will def be playing all these.
  • atryeu1atryeu1268,318
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 03:08
    Brelen Raven said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    I'm excited for the people who haven't played Costume Quest! Suuuch a fun little game. Filled with charm and I love Halloween, so I fell in love with it. laugh Wish the DLC would go on sale... Might just grab it full price for Halloween.
    The DLC was on sale November 2018. I bought both the main game and DLC then. I've seen the base game on sale a few times since but don't think I've seen the DLC on sale since then. I'm starting the game finally this coming month and looking forward to it. Don't know why I put it off so long!
    Ah, definitely should just grab the DLC then! I doubt I'll ever see it on sale. laugh
    LoL Yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the DLC on sale since. Good luck if you go for it! 360 needs a big DLC sale with some of the other stuff that doesn't go on sale as often...
  • RiIeyRiIey299,597
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 03:26
    RowshexMaxima said:
    Interesting lineup. This'll be the first time, I've ever downloaded all four games.
    Not sure why you would want to download all 4 this time
  • Posted on 30 September 20 at 03:28
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    LoL Yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the DLC on sale since. Good luck if you go for it! 360 needs a big DLC sale with some of the other stuff that doesn't go on sale as often...
    I can't say it will never happen, but people here have been wanting that for YEARS. I just don't see it happening, esp now that the 360 is soon to be 2 gens ago.
    Hola
  • atryeu1atryeu1268,318
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 04:59
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    I can't say it will never happen, but people here have been wanting that for YEARS. I just don't see it happening, esp now that the 360 is soon to be 2 gens ago.
    Yeah I see posts off and on about others wanting it too. I'm still hoping though. I can't do newer consoles due to internet restrictions where I live so I'm just working with 360 and other old consoles still. I didn't get the system until late so still lots for me I want to get.
  • J0K3RW1NSJ0K3RW1NS102,250
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 06:23
    I dont have any of these
    J0K3RW1NS
  • XPac23XPac23925,088
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 07:32
    I just bought Slayaway Camp last week. Pretty excited that Sphinx is coming. That was one of my first games for Xbox.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,211,655
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 08:01
    Not exactly inspiring
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd367,912
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 08:19
    SON OF A B.....!!!! I just got the Physical Version of Maid of Sker last week (Physical just released on the 22nd)! They NEVER put games like this on GWG.
    If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll , speaks like a troll, & post like a troll, it must be a troll.
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER987,229
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 08:23
    This is a really good GWG month in my opinion, the 2 xbox one games were games that I wanted to play.
  • SmebesSmebes797,398
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 08:53
    literally just bought slayaway camp on sale on the 20th and now the refund page isn't working super convenient of microsoft to do that
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76532,024
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 09:00
    RiIey said:
    RowshexMaxima said:
    Interesting lineup. This'll be the first time, I've ever downloaded all four games.
    Not sure why you would want to download all 4 this time
    Not sure why you're not sure why anyone would want to download all 4 this time. Looks pretty decent to me. I'll probably grab 3 of them and already own Costume Quest.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.