Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The fastest game completions in Xbox Game Pass for console

• CanezzaCanezza117,064
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 11:33
    Are you an Xbox Game Pass subscriber and looking to add to your Gamerscore total quickly? Our list of quick game completions from Xbox Game Pass can all be completed just a few short hours.

Please click here to read the full story: The fastest game completions in Xbox Game Pass for console
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl470,396
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:11
    I’m assuming this is copied from an old article because Tracks now has additional achievements in a DLC. The base is an easy 1000 but the article should mention that alone doesn’t get you the completion.
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:13
    Fractured Minds can be completed in less than 10 minutes if you know that you need to wait the Thing to spawn on street level.
  • BAE 10BAE 10631,303
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:37
    Untitled Goose Game is not an easy 1k G. It is an easy 500-600 G though.
  • Parkman RulesParkman Rules1,142,103
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:40, Edited on 02 October 20 at 12:44 by Parkman Rules
    The touryst have a couple achievements that can be a tad frustrating/ time consuming. The one you have to beat all the arcade records and the one you need to do the song perfectly. Had to try many times to get them right.
    Edit: Almost forgot the one you need to do a 540 in the surf minigame. Still have no idea how I pull it off.laugh
  • KreuvaitteKreuvaitte556,266
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:42
    Surviving mars ?
    Kreuvaitte
  • ShulammShulamm1,066,226
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:42
    rafa1000house said:
    Fractured Minds can be completed in less than 10 minutes if you know that you need to wait the Thing to spawn on street level.
    That game indeed fractures your mind and makes you lose hope in video game industry.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz610,636
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 12:52
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    That game indeed fractures your mind and makes you lose hope in video game industry.
    That's an incredibly unkind statement considering the game was developed by a 17 year old wanting to discuss mental illness. It doesn't always hit the mark but one or two of the stages were meaningful to me.
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 13:17
    im gonna go on another acc and keep doing the 10,000G for easy money
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury678,624
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 13:26, Edited on 02 October 20 at 13:27 by TheBongoFury
    Surviving Mars, Don't Starve (for PC!) , Subnautica are super easy as well! (Surviving Mars for Xbox One and the PC version have a seperate list so with luck (the developer sometimes removes it from the mod list so you need some patience) it's 2000G in under 10 minutes.
    Oh, first Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Depending on how fast you type, there are several prepared maps that help you with all the needed tasks.
  • justoneunclejustoneuncle603,371
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 13:55
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    That's an incredibly unkind statement considering the game was developed by a 17 year old wanting to discuss mental illness. It doesn't always hit the mark but one or two of the stages were meaningful to me.
    I want to echo wolfsburgraz's comment. It was a creative way to discuss a difficult subject. The fact that a 17-year-old girl who struggled with anxiety symptoms made the game makes it even more powerful.
  • jj6yjj6y208,281
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:52
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:54
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
    if u get 10K this month u get a £10 gift card
  • jj6yjj6y208,281
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:55
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
    sick! i regret playing all my easy games now haha
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:58
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
    just make a dummy acc
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:59
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
    and replay them
  • jj6yjj6y208,281
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 15:02
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    jj6y said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    easy money??
    and replay them
    i think u cant have more than one xbox rewards account
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 16:22, Edited on 02 October 20 at 16:22 by Hexagonal Cat
    I'll have to give The Touryst a go - seems to have slipped under my radar :)
    I've done most of these, still got one achievement to pop on Tracks though

P.S - Typo in the article "Waht Remains of Edith Finch walkthrough"
  • ShulammShulamm1,066,226
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 16:57
    justoneuncle said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    I want to echo wolfsburgraz's comment. It was a creative way to discuss a difficult subject. The fact that a 17-year-old girl who struggled with anxiety symptoms made the game makes it even more powerful.
    Dudes... The game is trash, by all means. And if it would have been made by a 40 year old hairy fat man you would agree with me. I just don't buy the angst teen tale.
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB440,317
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 17:41
    Shulamm said:
    justoneuncle said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Dudes... The game is trash, by all means. And if it would have been made by a 40 year old hairy fat man you would agree with me. I just don't buy the angst teen tale.
    I did appreciate the gamerscore, but I gotta say I totally agree with you, that game was trash and didn’t explore anxiety nor depression at all, I didn’t grasp anything of any nature that could aid in that regard
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.