Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The fastest game completions in Xbox Game Pass for console

• Ar0nP1aYz05Ar0nP1aYz05305,945
    Posted on 05 October 20 at 09:29
    I'm gonna need to play this game soon now, Minit is leaving game pass
    Aron Franks
  • Drazer76Drazer76627,024
    Posted on 05 October 20 at 12:51
    Anyone have any games that might give a big boost of points in a short time, even if not completion.
    I suppose if people can get 700 in a few hours, they could only work on the remainder after the 19th or something..
  • Thanatos522Thanatos522182,274
    Posted on 05 October 20 at 19:05
    If anyone hasn't played Coffee Talk the walkthrough says it is doable in 5-7 hours. I know not the shortest time but it is a laid back easy 1,000 nad it was Games With Gold title so a lot of people should have it but also not have played it.
  • Jonny HooksJonny Hooks271,316
    Posted on 05 October 20 at 23:35
    Also Wandersong is on gamepass, easy 1-2 hrs 1000
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion748,222
    Posted on 08 October 20 at 20:16, Edited on 08 October 20 at 20:17 by Boots Orion
    KingyOwl said:
    I’m assuming this is copied from an old article because Tracks now has additional achievements in a DLC. The base is an easy 1000 but the article should mention that alone doesn’t get you the completion.
    They remaster and resnarkle old articles all the time now - and sometimes don't update them with relevant information like new DLC.

Also...I find it strange they even bother with this article since I can find better information quite simply by going to the game pass games list and sort it by completion time. This article doesn't even have the 5 fastest games.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • Posted on 08 October 20 at 21:14
    Thanatos522 said:
    If anyone hasn't played Coffee Talk the walkthrough says it is doable in 5-7 hours. I know not the shortest time but it is a laid back easy 1,000 nad it was Games With Gold title so a lot of people should have it but also not have played it.
    I've just completed it and it took exactly 3 hours. I skipped almost all the conversions and it can be even faster if you serve the latte where you stay still for 1 hour as soon as possible. The achievement doesn't pop after 1 hour while you don't serve the drink.
  • AllusiveZangAllusiveZang138,937
    Posted on 09 October 20 at 05:39
    rafa1000house said:
    Thanatos522 said:
    I've just completed it and it took exactly 3 hours. I skipped almost all the conversions and it can be even faster if you serve the latte where you stay still for 1 hour as soon as possible. The achievement doesn't pop after 1 hour while you don't serve the drink.
    I played this game a while back and really enjoyed it. I think the latte pouring achievement is the only one I don't have cause it wouldn't pop for me. Any tips/tricks t getting it?
    Posted on 09 October 20 at 11:51
    AllusiveZang said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Thanatos522 said:
    I played this game a while back and really enjoyed it. I think the latte pouring achievement is the only one I don't have cause it wouldn't pop for me. Any tips/tricks t getting it?
    Well, all I did was leave it with a big ugly drop from the beginning and had it sit there for an hour+ but it didn't pop up until I actually accepted it served it. I know I waited more than an hour because I expected it to put up while still in the latte art mode but had to leave and figured I may as well try serving it and that's when it popped.
  • Posted on 09 October 20 at 14:42
    Thanatos522 said:
    AllusiveZang said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Thanatos522 said:
    Well, all I did was leave it with a big ugly drop from the beginning and had it sit there for an hour+ but it didn't pop up until I actually accepted it served it. I know I waited more than an hour because I expected it to put up while still in the latte art mode but had to leave and figured I may as well try serving it and that's when it popped.
    Exactly like I did. To be sure I also let my controller with an analog stick stuck to the right so the screen wouldn't be darker because I was iddle.
  • Posted on 09 October 20 at 21:07
    Shulamm said:
    SmarmySmurf said:
    Lily Mu RB said:
    Shulamm said:
    justoneuncle said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Fractured Minds can be completed in less than 10 minutes if you know that you need to wait the Thing to spawn on street level.
    That game indeed fractures your mind and makes you lose hope in video game industry.
    That's an incredibly unkind statement considering the game was developed by a 17 year old wanting to discuss mental illness. It doesn't always hit the mark but one or two of the stages were meaningful to me.
    I want to echo wolfsburgraz's comment. It was a creative way to discuss a difficult subject. The fact that a 17-year-old girl who struggled with anxiety symptoms made the game makes it even more powerful.
    Dudes... The game is trash, by all means. And if it would have been made by a 40 year old hairy fat man you would agree with me. I just don't buy the angst teen tale.
    I did appreciate the gamerscore, but I gotta say I totally agree with you, that game was trash and didn’t explore anxiety nor depression at all, I didn’t grasp anything of any nature that could aid in that regard
    It isn't supposed to fix your depression or even represent what depression is like for everyone, depression isn't the same for everyone, that'd be impossible. Its a representation of HER struggle with depression, made by a first time dev with no budget without any intention of being a 'good game'. What a couple of empathy lacking, uncivilized chuds you two are.
    Yep. I have no empathy for trash 👍
    So, you have no empathy or respect for yourself either for your pathetic statement?
    Mr. Negative
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion748,222
    Posted on 09 October 20 at 22:38
    I think he's being douchey too but your can't empathize with yourself unless you have multiple personalities. This doesn't apply to Shulamm though as he only has one personality: douchey.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • ShulammShulamm1,066,226
    Posted on 10 October 20 at 00:56
    Empathy? Respect? I'm not the one who's calling 'uncivilized', 'trash' or 'douchey' to anyone for giving an opinion which doesn't align with yours. Grow up.
    Posted on 10 October 20 at 08:19, Edited on 10 October 20 at 08:20 by Ar0nP1aYz05
    One of the least bad easy 1000Gs.

Edit: I'm talking about Fractured Minds.
    Aron Franks
    Posted on 10 October 20 at 08:21
    Thanatos522 said:
    Coffee Talk was so easy!
    Aron Franks
    Posted on 10 October 20 at 13:30
    Has anyone made any progress with the Don't Starve quest?

I've done multiple 3-day survivals on original, Reign of Giants, and Shipwrecked but still with no luck either dying or quitting out.
  • maximadfoxmaximadfox94,760
    Posted on 13 October 20 at 09:26
    NEEDED THIS ARTICLE FOR AGES THANKS TA GUYS
    maximadfox
  • BODZ61BODZ6164,787
    Posted on 17 October 20 at 06:38
    smile
  • LOLICON676LOLICON67619,657
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 20:23, Edited on 26 November 20 at 20:26 by LOLICON676
    realmente e além de tudo é um jogo gostoso de se jogar, precisa se saber levar o jogo literalmente ''ao pé da letra'', eu sou uma pessoa com muita pouco paciência, meu tempo de jogo acabou sendo de mais ou menos umas 4 horas de jogo, foi uma gameplay um pouco longa para um jogo tão pequeno, mas que atrai muitos públicos, principalmente quando se trata de crianças. Para aqueles que não jogaram mas estão afim de conhecer o jogo recomendo esse video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xWu3tDQyw&t=1s
    ass: Zitachi
  • LOLICON676LOLICON67619,657
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 20:27
    really and above all it is a nice game to play, you need to know how to take the game literally '' to the letter '', I am a person with very little patience, my playing time ended up being about 4 hours of gameplay, it was a little long gameplay for such a small game, but it attracts many audiences, especially when it comes to children. For those who haven't played but are looking to get to know the game, I recommend this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xWu3tDQyw&t=1s
    ass: Zitachi
  • Posted on 31 December 20 at 17:15
    Everything but fractured minds are legit great games and should be enjoyed BTW. If you are going for 100%... then maybe use a guide for Tentacle and Throttle. But for Tourist, just play it first, nothing is missible. Enjoy it for while, near the end, if you are missing anything, hit the guide.
    Cool story bro.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.