The fastest game completions in Xbox Game Pass for console

• Boots OrionBoots Orion748,222
    Posted on 01 January 21 at 19:28
    Twobby said:
    Sneeches said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Fractured Minds can be completed in less than 10 minutes if you know that you need to wait the Thing to spawn on street level.
    That game indeed fractures your mind and makes you lose hope in video game industry.
    That's an incredibly unkind statement considering the game was developed by a 17 year old wanting to discuss mental illness. It doesn't always hit the mark but one or two of the stages were meaningful to me.
    Exactly, this game was created by 1 person, a 17 yr old girl and was trying to deal with mental illness and show her creativity and hopefully help others.
    Do your research before you trash a game because there is likely a strong story behind it.
    So we are supposed to research every game before we give an opinion on it? Right... Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I haven't played the game, therefore I have no opinion on it. But, if someone thinks a game is good or bad they don't have to know the backstory of the game or its roots to have an opinion on it. And just because it's a knock on the game doesn't mean he/she is trashing the developer.
    Regarding the game - if I were to review the game in a vacuum I would consider it simplistic and awful. That said, it is quite impressive that a 17 year old created the game on her own. These aren't mutually exclusive observations.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • ShulammShulamm1,066,226
    Posted on 01 January 21 at 20:03
    Oh my God, are you people still trashing about this? 😆

Embrace new year and play some games. For example Supraland, a gorgeous game created by ONE PERSON. Although that person has a penis, I don't know if that applies any weight to your opinion (pun intended)
  • mkdfanmkdfan761,626
    Posted on 01 January 21 at 20:15
    Hollywood Tony said:
    ArmedGamerbeast said:
    mkdfan said:
    I was so baffled by the comments talking about getting 10K gamerscore for MS reward points. Didn’t realise the article was from October.
    I was as well but there may be something on the rewards app again this month there’s a 2k simple rewards card and it mentions activating the gamerscore punch card and being on your way to earning 10,000 so maybe shock
    No its just an old comment from an old article
    A new punch card actually has appeared on the Xbox rewards app for January.
    Woo!
  • Posted on 02 January 21 at 02:18
    Can we have this list pop back up on the 6th. Maybe add a few more games as well. Thanks.
    Killin' grubs is my business and business is good.
  • Posted on 02 January 21 at 14:40
    Shulamm said:

Embrace new year and play some games. For example Supraland, a gorgeous game created by ONE PERSON. Although that person has a penis, I don't know if that applies any weight to your opinion (pun intended)
    Since we're throwing out opinions, I think you're a slimy little dickhead. Honestly. You're literally the EXACT type of person most people don't like. It's so annoying trying to read the article comments and having to read an adult commenting like a fucking 13 year old. oh hurr durr the game the teen girl made sucks. What the fuck have you made other than a pile of mountain dew cans playing 1 hour completions to grow your e peen? Does that add any weight to your opinion? Nope, it doesn't. But yet, here we are.
  • HuwCW87HuwCW87183,966
    Posted on 02 January 21 at 16:51
    Trap Em All said:
    Shulamm said:

Since we're throwing out opinions, I think you're a slimy little dickhead. Honestly. You're literally the EXACT type of person most people don't like. It's so annoying trying to read the article comments and having to read an adult commenting like a fucking 13 year old. oh hurr durr the game the teen girl made sucks. What the fuck have you made other than a pile of mountain dew cans playing 1 hour completions to grow your e peen? Does that add any weight to your opinion? Nope, it doesn't. But yet, here we are.
    The fact she's a girl has nothing to do with it, its cool she made a game but it still isn't a good game.
  • ShulammShulamm1,066,226
    Posted on 02 January 21 at 17:16
    Trap Em All said:
    Shulamm said:

Said the guy who completed Surviving Mars in 46 minutes...

And by the way also the guy who hasn't even tried Fractured Minds. So yeah, I can have an opinion about the game. You don't.
    Sooo yeap, here we are.
  • VOODOO85VOODOO85217,651
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 19:48
    Brushwagg42 said:
    Edith Finch is such a masterpiece. I love the immersion, the voice acting, art direction, everything.
    Agreed. Played it last time there was a gamerscore/rewards event just for the points but thoroughly enjoyed it. The story it tells is great and very poignant at times. The sound design was also very memorable
  • VOODOO85VOODOO85217,651
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 19:59
    Based on the Xbox games list on this website, filtered for Game Pass games and put in completion time order, the following games can all be completed in 5 hours or less (according to TA)

Don't Starve Giant Edition
    Surviving Mars
    Subnautica
    Five Night's at Freddy's 2
    Fractured Minds
    Five Night's at Freddy's
    The Gardens Between
    The Walking Dead: Michonne
    ARK: Survival Evolved
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
    What Remains of Edith Finch
    The Sims 4
    The Bard's Tale ARPG: Remastered and Resnarkled
    Tell Me Why
    Day of the Tentacle: Remastered
    Full Throttle Remastered
    NHL 94 Rewind
    Unto The End
    Goat Similator
    Secret Neighbour
    Pikuniku
    The Touryst

**NOTE: Worth checking individual game pages first as i know some games have this quick completion time based on glitches or workarounds that have since been patched. For example, Five Night's at Freddys had a quick way of completing the game that as far as i can tell, no longer works
  • SneechesSneeches268,896
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 19:26
    Shulamm said:

I didn't know Supraland was created by one person, thanks for the info. I played the game for a couple hours but then got bored and moved on.
    https://twitch.tv/Sneeches81
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 January 21 at 12:28
    justoneuncle said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Shulamm said:
    rafa1000house said:
    Fractured Minds can be completed in less than 10 minutes if you know that you need to wait the Thing to spawn on street level.
    That game indeed fractures your mind and makes you lose hope in video game industry.
    That's an incredibly unkind statement considering the game was developed by a 17 year old wanting to discuss mental illness. It doesn't always hit the mark but one or two of the stages were meaningful to me.
    I want to echo wolfsburgraz's comment. It was a creative way to discuss a difficult subject. The fact that a 17-year-old girl who struggled with anxiety symptoms made the game makes it even more powerful.
    Lmao if you think that game was in any way deep or powerful you obviously haven't got a clue what it's like to have an actual mental illness. It was absolutely puerile drivel that ONLY a teenage girl could make.
  • Posted on 11 January 21 at 16:27
    **Possible spoiler ahead regarding The Gardens Between**
    Completed both Fractured Minds and The Gardens Between...I kind of understood what was going on while playing TGB but
    ***possible spoiler ahead (depends on how picky you are about defining "spoilers")***

it hits you right in the heart/throat at the end...a really great take on childhood friendship...
  • HeyMrBassmanHeyMrBassman421,158
    Posted on 13 January 21 at 23:15
    I completed Hellblade this evening. Whilst I think it’s an amazing game and well worth playing, there’s no way I could describe it as a particularly quick or easy 1000G.
  • KontoGRKontoGR433,621
    Posted on 18 January 21 at 08:30
    Man I'm just sick and tired of watching guides lmao
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.