The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the six quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza124,621
  • KreuvaitteKreuvaitte585,027
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 10:52, Edited on 06 October 20 at 10:56 by Kreuvaitte
    Shiny is not on the list. It's mentionned 2-3 hours and it is 90% on sale. Maybe the timer is not good ?

Same for Whipseey and the Lost Atlas.
    Kreuvaitte
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 11:00
    Kreuvaitte said:
    Shiny is not on the list. It's mentioned 2-3 hours and it is 90% on sale. Maybe the timer is not good ?

It's because they're high ratio. The second sentence of the article reads:
    "We've only been able to find six games that have low TA ratios and somewhat quick completion times."
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 11:01
    Ascendance is basically Refunkt 2. It's longer and more expansive, but I found the game had running issues. Good for the 1-2h completion bargain bin though
  • KreuvaitteKreuvaitte585,027
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 11:04
    Zwaveldioxide said:
    Kreuvaitte said:
    Shiny is not on the list. It's mentioned 2-3 hours and it is 90% on sale. Maybe the timer is not good ?

It's because they're high ratio. The second sentence of the article reads:
    "We've only been able to find six games that have low TA ratios and somewhat quick completion times."
    Ok i understand thanks for your answer :-)
    Kreuvaitte
  • MattHLowMattHLow1,244,759
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 11:34
    Re shiny I started it Sunday reloaded Monday and it won’t load after reinstall etc so might need to be done in one sitting. Was enjoyable whilst it lasted though
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 12:48
    What about Pixel Gladiator? That one is cheap, low TA ratio and only a 1-2 hour completion time.
    Walk the plank Rebel scum!
  • vSullyvSully1,072,487
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 12:51
    As I lay my head on my pillow every single night. I pray to a god in which I do not believe that the day will come where we can just pay directly for gamerscore and bypass wasting 20-30 minutes on shitty games.

Amen.
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,499
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 13:05
    vSully said:
    As I lay my head on my pillow every single night. I pray to a god in which I do not believe that the day will come where we can just pay directly for gamerscore and bypass wasting 20-30 minutes on shitty games.

Amen.
    Really the Game Score is a secondary thing, I like to complete the achievements
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 13:38
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    What about Pixel Gladiator? That one is cheap, low TA ratio and only a 1-2 hour completion time.
    It's because those numbers are based on the launch version of the game when it was stupid easy. The dev updated it to make it harder about six months ago or so.
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 13:49
    Chuckle333 said:
    Re shiny I started it Sunday reloaded Monday and it won’t load after reinstall etc so might need to be done in one sitting. Was enjoyable whilst it lasted though
    It wouldn't start for me initially. I shut down and restarted 3-4 times. I spammed buttons and it finally let me in. I haven't started it, but that's not a good sign.
    Hola
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 14:58, Edited on 06 October 20 at 14:58 by JafethTheXtreme
    Damn, seems like quick dont relate to cheap lol
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,184,223
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 19:16
    Ok well having done pixel gladiator and whipyssey fairly recently ill say pixel gladiator is 3-5 hours, needs a bit of luck but i quite liked it and maybe 4/10 diff wise. Whipysey is 4-8 hours and is harder to 1000gs. It also had an update a few months after release that made it harder, its only really defeating all boses without taking damage that makes it annoying because you have to re-do the whole level to have another try. The last boss took me like 3 hours. Dont always believe the completion estimates.
  • CamTheeGamerCamTheeGamer1,043,977
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 20:38
    Just a heads up, Castle of no Escape is 20% off right now and takes 5-10 minutes to complete. Priced at $2.39, get it while it’s cheaper it’s the fastest GS you’ll get all week.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76588,496
    Posted on 07 October 20 at 16:50
    CamTheeGamer said:
    Just a heads up, Castle of no Escape is 20% off right now and takes 5-10 minutes to complete. Priced at $2.39, get it while it’s cheaper it’s the fastest GS you’ll get all week.
    If you look up a guide about how to play it (there's one on Steam - the game doesn't really explain anything to you) it's actually a half-decent retro game. Far from the greatest game of all time, but you'll get an entertaining hour or so out of it.

Always feels good to beat a game, rather than just the achievements. wink
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,489,347
    Posted on 07 October 20 at 19:30
    Easy also most likely means GARBAGE or BORING lol
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • wildwest08wildwest081,268,896
    Posted on 10 October 20 at 19:22
    I enjoyed the Doodle God series, fun for the time you play
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.