Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Series X|S launch lineup revealed — 30 games optimised for next-gen

• NO PULSENO PULSE965,381
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 22:53
    5 pages, and only one mention of King Oddball?

I hope Gems of War gets Smart Delivery and 120hz update!
  • TV is DiedTV is Died101,056
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 23:08
    just LMAOin’ at all the people complaining that this is the worse Xbox lineup ever as if the 360 and Xbone launch titles were something to be happy with. you people are acting like there’s ever been more than a handful of consoles that have reached their potential straight out of the gate.
    Dream Game Mashup: Cuphead+Tony Hawk: American Wasteland
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3820,745
    Posted on 17 October 20 at 01:24
    I’ll be grabbing AC, Cyberpunk and Dirt 5
    Thank you !
  • Posted on 17 October 20 at 15:26
    Sadly i dont see anything about MCC as i kind of got back in on the halo nostalgia
  • Posted on 17 October 20 at 16:29
    Some no-brainers are missing: COD, FIFA and Madden for example. But still not to bad for a launch line up.

I wonder what the game cases will look like. Are there pictures available already? Or will they look like Xbox One cases?
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE436,141
    Posted on 17 October 20 at 18:14
    I thought falconeer was Series X only? That's how they've advertised it so far.

I'm a bit disappointed its on XB1 as well. I was excited to play a series x only game. :/
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 17 October 20 at 19:10
    SneezeSomeMilk said:
    Some no-brainers are missing: COD, FIFA and Madden for example. But still not to bad for a launch line up.

I wonder what the game cases will look like. Are there pictures available already? Or will they look like Xbox One cases?
    Don't know for sure yet- but on Best Buy they look likeXB1 cases, but have an X in the top right corner. No telling if that's real or just placement art though.
    Hola
  • wildwest08wildwest081,537,067
    Posted on 18 October 20 at 18:33
    Yeah a lot of consoles haven't had great launch lineups because the developers don't get their kits that early to develop a whole game from the ground up with the new technology. I am just excited for the SSD and might get Planet Coaster right away. I was a huge RCT fan back in the day and I hear good things from the steam version of this one
  • misfit119misfit1191,072,047
    Posted on 19 October 20 at 03:06
    Evil Kenivl said:
    Well ok it's up to you but it definitely is the worst launch ever... (imo)
    No, not even close. I know the internet loves its hyperbole but it's not even remotely close. The Gameboy was garbage beyond Tetris. The Saturn had a few games but it never got any real support after that so it languished horribly. Hell most console releases before the 360 / PS3 days were pretty damn anemic (and most of those two was nothing to be too excited about).

This? This is barely a blip on the radar. At least we'll have the multi-platform releases and Xbox One games that are being improved by the new console to hold us over.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • frenchmau5frenchmau5434,059
    Posted on 19 October 20 at 09:19
    Will Grounded actually have a proper release at launch with achievements, or will it still be in BETA as it is now?
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,666,237
    Posted on 22 October 20 at 19:38
    Looks like Evergate is right up my ally. Significantly simpler than Ori from the looks of it but thats ok.

I'm looking forward to playin Ori WotW 4k/60 as well. That alone was the reason I'm getting a series X (cheaper than a gaming PC lol).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 October 20 at 15:05
    nice seeing these games getting added
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.