Game Discussion: Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn

Somebody please help with ring puzzle.

• XPac23XPac231,037,920
    Posted on 15 October 20 at 21:03
    I've tried for half an hour on this one puzzle. I've watched various videos and read multiple guides and still can't get it to work. It's the puzzle in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. The puzzle where you rotate the rings to make a picture.

I'm so frustrated with it, It's the one puzzle I have left for the final achievement I need in the game. If anyone can please help me.
  • DVDUBBDVDUBB858,804
    Posted on 05 February 21 at 15:15
    Did you get that figured out?
    I am running into the same issue and puzzle doesn't seem to be solved.
    I've played like 15 of these games and never had any issue with any of the puzzles but this one seems to be challenging. Thx.
  • Posted on 07 February 21 at 16:52, Edited on 11 February 21 at 13:25 by DrSchlepenstein
    I ran into the same issue on this puzzle. No matter how I spun the rings I couldn't get it to line up. 1 ring would always be off and fall in the exact same place every time. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure it out, but no matter which 3 rings I would get lined up, the 4th would always be off with the picture piece pointing to the southwest.

I checked online and it seems that this is a common problem with this puzzle. Someone said that the glitch appears to be that 1 ring when moved ends up moving a different ring that it's supposed to which makes it unsolvable.

If it had a X to reset option it might have been easier to keep trying and lining it up with videos I saw online.

The only solution I was able to find was to restart the game from the beginning and hope it doesn't glitch.

I restarted got back to the ring puzzle and was able to solve it in 30 seconds of spinning just 2 rings.
  • DVDUBBDVDUBB858,804
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 22:06
    ok, thanks for that ... looks like i will have to restart the game in that case...ah well, good thing it doesn't take that long to complete :-)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.