Xbox Help

Got a problem with your Xbox? Post it in here, someone might be able to help you

Multiple games having stuttering/framedrop issues

• smakzillaasmakzillaa649,778
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 02:23
    I'm not having much luck with Xbox support (so far) and it got buried in the subreddit, so I wanted to see if I could get any help here (sorry if it's pretty much a copy paste of what I wrote on there)

I've been having minor stuttering issues with my Xbox One Original. This started happening mid-September, the games I've been playing since then have been stuttering (minor) are: Halo 5, Juju (Xbox 360) Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut, One Leaves and Evoland Legendary Edition.

The games I've been playing that haven't had stuttering issues: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Korgan, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, and Bastion (Xbox One)

Halo 5: Random minor stuttering during multiplayer, but not consistent. So far no one I have been playing with has said they had issues.
    Juju: Random stuttering, no consistent pattern
    Slayaway: Only happens when the level ends and goes to the bonus minigame
    One Leaves: Happens when I interact with something that makes my character crouch or when I sprinted and jump around like a jackrabbit
    Evoland Legendary Edition had 0 issues when I was playing Evoland 1, but sometime after playing Evoland 2 in the compilation, it started to have stuttering issues as well.

I did a hard reset to get clear my cache, the only thing I haven't done is a factory reset yet (not really wanting to unless more games do it but I am considering it more since Evoland started doing it, which Wolfenstein not doing it surprises me). My Xbox isn't running really hot, just the normal amount of heat coming from the top.

Well I finally factory reset the Xbox One and it seemed to help a lil bit, Evoland Legendary Edition didn't have any issues (finished it though, same with most of the other games mentioned)

though Halo 5 seems to still occasionally have the stutter
    Disney's Bolt is a game I started and it seems to have the occasional stutter similar to Juju
    Overwatch was having some stutter issues too, but I started playing after the Halloween update (October 13th) and saw some people on reddit having some issues like that as well, so I don't think that's contained to just me for that game.
    Slayaway, I learned there just a weird pause between the level and the bonus minigame from a gameplay video on youtube.

Didn't notice any issue while playing Knights of Pen & Paper 2 Deluxiest Edition

Getting a little concerned that something is up with my Xbox. Any advice?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.