Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of November 14th, 2011

• wolfzero01wolfzero01515,571
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 00:08
    playing Assassin's Creed first as I have to wait for Amazon to ship Saints Row since I took the free shipping instead of getting it by the release date
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 11 at 00:18
    Xelos Uchiha said:
    I had no idea Jurassic Park was finally coming out this week. A title that big, you would have expected advertising and promos, pre-order offers and everything. I haven't heard a peep about the release date until today!
    jurassic park? a big title? lol XD lmfao rofl durp wat
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 00:48
    Picking up Revelations and The Row tomorrow. Screw the midnight release though, way too many people at my gamestop. and Assassins comes with some pretty nifty preorder bonuses.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:10
    Got NFS The Run tomorrow and im suprised Jurassic Park is coming out didnt see that coming have to see if ill be getting anything else
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:10
    Saints Row: The Third and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for me. Been waiting for those two!!
    "Did anybody else's bullshit detector just go off?"
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:16
    Assassin's Creed OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • Case Dang ItCase Dang It229,889
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:41
    Um, Marvel Super Hero Squad has been out... ***looks at completions***
  • ErunionErunion215,573
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:44
    As though millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror, and were instantly silenced.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 01:55
    And, we cannot forget that Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword comes out the 20th as well!!!!
    Well I don't get it. Everyone in Japan is either a 10 year old girl or a monster.
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke428,449
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 02:08
    Case Dang It said:
    Yeah, definitely seen in on the shelves for quite some time in every game seller.
    Reputation comes from the company you keep.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 02:11
    cant wait to get my ACR tomorrow, problem is depends on my mom`s mood for me to get it tomorrow. "sigh" . Was going to get saints row too but cancelled it by accident.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 02:30
    Should be Marvel Super Hero Squad: COMIC COMBAT... for those that were confused.
  • psxfreak101psxfreak101191,104
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 02:38
    WOOOOO AUSTRALIA FINALLY GETS THE BLACK EYED PEAS EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

*cough*

I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 to arrive. Probably won't be for another week after its release, but heck I can wait :) Only just played the previous title at a friend's house last weekend, and I know for sure I'm going to thoroughly enjoy Ultimate once I've got a good grasp on how to actually do shit. In all the mass of huge releases we've had in the past few weeks, this is actually the first one I've been looking forward to haha.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 02:39
    Halo,Saints row the third & UMvC3 for me gonna be a busy weeks since i got off from work this weekend laugh
    Rick
  • D4rthD4nteD4rthD4nte306,068
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 03:33
    Jurassic Park woo!
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 03:51
    Strewth, anyone would think it was getting closer to Christmas or something. Got L.A. Noire Complete on preorder, looking forward to it!
    Latest Youtube Vid: Rock Band 3 - Monkey Wrench Pro Guitar (PiP!) - http://youtu.be/1bJ6EzQQj20
  • PerpaliciousPerpalicious168,613
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 03:56
    Case Dang It said:
    Wrong Marvel Super Hero Squad. This one is for uDraw but my bad as I missed putting in "Comic Combat."
  • BenchemBenchem870,236
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 04:01
    Shall be trading in MW3 for Assassin's Creed, although I do want Halo, not only to play an awesome game but to complete Reach again as well.
  • spletchiespletchie707,652
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 05:35
    Scratching my head over Bejeweled 3's inclusion -- but have to say otherwise it's a great week for all varieties of gamers. Think Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be at the top of my list - not that great at fighting games so I didn't pick up the original, but the comic fanboy in me is being drawn to the nice price point and the additional characters added to the Ultimate version.
  • NanNan261,605
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 06:28, Edited on 15 November 11 at 06:30 by Nan
    Perpalicious said:
    Malfeitor said:
    WOAH WOAH WOAH..."The sandbox genre has been a little stale lately and most of us are waiting anxiously for GTA V, but, to keep you busy until then, Volition releases the third instalment in their Saints Row series, Saints Row: The Third." this statement is CLEARLY unacceptable.
    Care to expand?
    I think he's saying how they made it out like SR was just something to keep you busy until GTA came out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.