Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of November 14th, 2011

• Posted on 15 November 11 at 07:09
    what a week..
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 07:52
    The most repetitive game besides Tetris comes out again, yay!!!

Nothing in there for me this week!

(...isn't the Witcher II coming out soon?)
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye195,961
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 12:29
    I'm just glad today is PAYDAY!!! wooo...oh wait now I don't have money for food...oh well i need to fast for a while anyway ;)
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 13:19
    Anybody have any idea why Shadows of Katami isnt coming out in the US this week!??! I've been waiting to see how this plays.
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 14:01
    That's what I call a big gaming week! I'm interested in a couple of titles but they will have to wait. There's just no way I'm going to stop playing the one and only Game of the Year... Skyrim. The game exceeds my expectations on pretty much everything, I'm really impressed by the quality of this game. This is easily one of the best games I have ever played. Bravo Bethesda!
  • Demo MCNDemo MCN243,117
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 14:05
    Got Halo: CE Anniversary Edition today and hopefully AC: Revelations later this week :P
  • alanp9alanp91,873,796
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 14:16
    Normally, I'd be interested in at least 3 of these titles and likely would have preordered a couple of them, but...Skyrim. So they'll all have to wait, which will be good for my wallet anyway.
  • matdanmatdan810,395
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 14:39
    I saw good games then I scrolled down and saw how few were releasing Aus. :(
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 14:47
    Saints Row, Assassins, and Rayman!..clap
  • Solario32Solario32333,615
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 15:12
    So many good games following Skyrim, Gears, and arkham city.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen739,745
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 15:55, Edited on 15 November 11 at 15:55 by Das Kuhnen
    It's glaringly obvious that everyone was anticipating "Disneyland Adventures" this week. smile
    For the Rum and the Cheese!
  • PerpaliciousPerpalicious168,633
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 16:26
    spletchie said:
    Scratching my head over Bejeweled 3's inclusion
    Why are you scratching your head?

I have "via" there for a reason. I didn't make it up myself and people always ask, each and every week, something to this extent or they tell me that the date is different. Well, it's all "via" that site.

Anyways, here it is:
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/bejeweled-3/97543
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 17:01
    The only game on that list I plan on buying is Assassin's Creed Revelations. Couldn't care about and don't plan on playing most of the other games on that list of releases. Except maybe Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion and The Price Is Right: Decades I will probably rent those off of Gamefly for the easy GS.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,324,608
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 17:19
    Halo CE and Assassin's Creed for me. Although I'll be waiting to pick up AC with some of the ridiculous Black Friday deals.
    I need your help! http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=1632336
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 17:53
    Some many choices this week
  • spletchiespletchie709,165
    Posted on 15 November 11 at 19:33
    Perpalicious said:
    spletchie said:

I have "via" there for a reason. I didn't make it up myself and people always ask, each and every week, something to this extent or they tell me that the date is different. Well, it's all "via" that site.

Anyways, here it is:
    Sorry - I thought it was a typo seeing as how Bejeweled 3 was released on XBLA a few weeks ago and a retail version isn't showing on the Xbox 360 new releases landing page on Gamestop -- but your direct link is the proof it's there somewhere. Had no idea they were also releasing a disc version of it this week - and apparently bundled with Blitz (which now makes me scratch my head even more - never heard of an XBLA game getting this quick a release on a disc compilation before)
  • Posted on 15 November 11 at 20:45
    Perpalicious said:
    The sandbox genre has been a little stale lately and most of us are waiting anxiously for GTA V, but, to keep you busy until then, Volition releases the third instalment in their Saints Row series, Saints Row: The Third.
    What? This is what I've been waiting for.

Anyhoo. The week is upon us. I've been looking forward to this release since the day it was announced there would be another SR gameclap
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
  • SanadaSanada708,053
    Posted on 16 November 11 at 00:19
    This will be one of the most overwhelming weeks as far as new game releases in some time. And they are varied genres as well! Good luck to everybody trying to keep up. laugh
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 16 November 11 at 01:50
    Perpalicious said:
    spletchie said:

Anyways, here it is:
    So I could choose to buy it on disc, which is $20, or buy it for 1200 msp, which is around $18. I'll just wait a few months so I can find the disc for 3 bucks.
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen739,745
    Posted on 16 November 11 at 13:22
    Got AC:R at Walmart for $40 last night, with a bonus mp armor included. No pre-order either.
    For the Rum and the Cheese!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.