Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass adds Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, and Full Throttle remasters soon

• CMSR MolotovCMSR Molotov668,346
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 15:28
    I've been checking since Midnight and can't wait for Grim Fandango to be released!
  • HieronimusHieronimus482,305
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:00
    The wait is killing me headspin
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz788,844
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:24
    When do games usually get online on their release date?
  • Extrema22Extrema22184,944
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:55
    LeXXuz said:
    When do games usually get online on their release date?
    The new 'Game Pass day' (daily quests) should be live in a few minutes so, perhaps they'll be available then
  • Jon81DJon81D1,036,955
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 17:12
    It's available
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 17:31
    It’s in the store!!!! N
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 18:21
    It's in the store, but why isn't it showing up in the Game Pass app???
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk425,756
    Posted on 30 October 20 at 22:20
    Vok 250 said:
    Springbok NL said:
    Vok 250 said:
    Nice. Grim Fandango is great, but overpriced.
    Overpriced? With Game Pass?
    ???

Do I really need to type out "I am feeling happy because a game which used to have a large price tag and was rarely on sale is now free for me to play because it was added to a service I am already subscribed to. Also the game is of good quality, it just isn't the type of game I would spend the amount of money it is listed for normally on game stores before this article was posted to alert me that I could instead play it for free with the Game Pass subscription that which I am already subscriber of."
    to be fair he probably didn't take away what you said in your typed out quote compared to your post. lol it literally sounds like your it's a great game but it's overpriced.. but posting it in a news article showing that it's coming to gamepass hence the reason he was probably confused.
  • Posted on 31 October 20 at 22:07
    Grim Fandango only Caught my eye because it's pretty much a Tim Burton Project a lot of his Art & Styles are used.
  • Posted on 05 November 20 at 14:02
    Playing Grim Fandango right now, never played it before, it's AWESOME!
    h
  • Posted on 06 November 20 at 11:40, Edited on 06 November 20 at 11:41 by Ron Jeremy R6
    I think Grim Fandango is the lesser one of the three.

I enjoyed FT and DOTT more, especially the controls.
  • Posted on 08 November 20 at 00:46
    I started Full Throttle this morning...but it seems to be broken...I'll start a new file soon probably, but once the beginning cinematic finally ended and I was in an alley, I could move the curser but not actually walk around...
    Rob
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 02:14
    Man I loved Lucasarts games back in the day. Monkey Island, Full Throttle, and Dig. I played the ever loving crap out of these games on PC in the 90s
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31160404-pay-instantly-option-when-pre-ordering
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,010,724
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 22:53
    Friggin Grease said:
    Man I loved Lucasarts games back in the day. Monkey Island, Full Throttle, and Dig. I played the ever loving crap out of these games on PC in the 90s
    SCUMMVM ftw!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.