Game Discussion: Dragon Mania Legends (Windows)

Achievements not working

• Posted on 21 October 20 at 19:07
    So I've recently gotten back into this and have been playing on my Windows 10 PC with no issues. The other day I changed a few settings on my Xbox account and required sign-ins from all my old devices (i sold an Xbox 360 a few years back). My Xbox one BC messed up for a bit, but that all worked out with no deletion of data, but when I signed in to DML, the achievement icon on the right side is gone and I acquired a third seal with no achievement. The in-game tracked fine.

Thinking it was my Xbox settings. I've uninstalled, cleared data, and even booted up the game on an old Win8 tablet and there I had the error of my current game is an updated version of the game and I could not access the save file on the tablet.

Has anyone ran into this? I haven't contacted the DML team yet.
  • Bearcats044Bearcats044167,105
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:05
    I just spend forever grinding the achievement for 5,000 perfect hits and it didn't unlock. I haven't tried troubleshooting yet but you're not the only one with issues.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,105,588
    Posted on 11 November 20 at 17:20, Edited on 11 November 20 at 17:21 by Rusty Nail zh
    I noticed that the achievement tile is missing on the right side of the screen. Normally would've been above the clan flag symbol.
    Today I would have unlocked the achievement for beating the boss at Liza's Factory, but didn't get it.
    When going into the settings cog and selecting "connect with social network", I'm connected to my XBOX account.
    Due to the fact, that the achievement symbol is missing, I guess they removed the xbox live connection...
    I opened a ticket with customer service.
    Posted on 12 November 20 at 01:57
    Got an answer from the customer care:
    ————————————————————
    Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care and for taking the time to report this to us.

With our latest Dragon Mania Legends update, we stopped supporting Xbox Live social network.

That is the reason why you no longer see the Achievements from Xbox in the game.

DML now supports Microsoft accounts, you can go to "Options" and "Connect" to one, this will help you link the game and save your game progress.

Let me know if this information was useful.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    ——————————————————-
    I guess all the achievements are discontinued now. 😭
  • Posted on 14 November 20 at 21:10
    Rusty Nail zh said:
    Got an answer from the customer care:
    ————————————————————
    Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care and for taking the time to report this to us.

With our latest Dragon Mania Legends update, we stopped supporting Xbox Live social network.

That is the reason why you no longer see the Achievements from Xbox in the game.

DML now supports Microsoft accounts, you can go to "Options" and "Connect" to one, this will help you link the game and save your game progress.

Let me know if this information was useful.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    ——————————————————-
    I guess all the achievements are discontinued now. 😭
    So that's just it then? What a load of shit.
  • Posted on 14 November 20 at 21:19
    I even tried starting a new game and the symbol didn't pop up. Ridiculous
    Posted on 16 November 20 at 10:10
    UGotta Check It said:
    I even tried starting a new game and the symbol didn't pop up. Ridiculous
    Yeah, due to the fact, that you can't start the game up without having the latest update installed, all the achievements are dicontinued. I answered the Customer Care to know if this is a final decision or if they going to implement this again in the future (I doubt it).
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek523,509
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 16:47
    Ahhh.

Is there a reason the Discontinued flags have not been applied yet?
  • JamPound32JamPound321,073,791
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 17:28
    FreshAspek said:
    Ahhh.

Nobody submitted them most likely.
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek523,509
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 17:10
    JamP0und32 said:
    FreshAspek said:
    Ahhh.

Nobody submitted them most likely.
    Do you know if there is a way to see submitted flags without submitting yourself? I submitted them after your comment but then noticed that 3 others had already done so.
  • Posted on 09 October 21 at 09:38
    Is this game not a case like how Asphalt 8 is still obtainable? Like if you have an Old outdated version you can still get them, as it seems the servers are still there but the app has been updated to remove the achievements?

Anyone ever tried running an old outdated version?
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.