Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for November revealed

• CanezzaCanezza100,244
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 15:56
    Microsoft has announced November's Games with Gold, which is headlined by the two Xbox One titles, Aragami: Shadow Edition and Swimsanity.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Games with Gold for November revealed
  • GV LocGV Loc577,919
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 15:58
    what a pile of garbage
    GV loc
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n970,642
    Trash but I'll claim them.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian814,691
    Aragami Looks Pretty Cool. smile
    JuIIIian
  • Anders1983Anders1983136,131
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 15:59
    Aragami looks like fun :) Not really into multiplayer-only games, so might skip swimsanity. Lego Indiana Jones I've already completed :D Might be in a minority here, but it's actually kind of cool to get og Xbox games, wish we'd get Crimson Skies at some point!
    Videogamer 'till the bitter end!
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:00
    Indiana was a cool game, maybe it's time to do away w GWG and reduce game pass prices :)
  • SeitzzSeitzz975,298
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:00, Edited on 29 October 20 at 16:01 by Seitzz
    4 more games to the library that I doubt I'll touch. I'd forgotten it was getting time for the next GwG drop.
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:01
    Hate, trash, etc comments incoming
    Savior of cows
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏603,842
  • Gabe WangGabe Wang286,628
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:04
    Nice, I loved Full Spectrum Warrior. It was right at the time where any game doing anything unique at all meant that it was worth playing, I liked the campaign a lot and I bet I still will. Also might check out Aragami because why not
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller466,138
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:05
    Sony gives you with playstation + Bugsnax for ps5 on november and xbox gets lets be honest nothing .

Atleast MS you could have done a bit better with november being the release of the new gen.

Well thank god for gamepass.
  • MattHLowMattHLow1,169,786
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:06
    Couldn’t we have got something decent to celebrate the Series x launch rather than another OG title? Just Aragami for the backlog for me
  • GoingWeevilGoingWeevil618,439
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:06
    For me there isn't anything interesting here, but like every other Game with Gold title I'll claim it just to have it in my library if I develop an interest in it later. Also Lego Indiana Jones 1 is far better then its sequel because it plays like your standard Lego game before they added voice acting and didn't have those weird bumper car levels, out of place boss fights, or anything to do with the fourth film not many people like.
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:06
    I wonder when the contractual obligation to offer Games with Gold runs out and they just cancel that program in favor of Game Pass?
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:07
    I’ve had Lego Indiana Jones back when it was released, and played Full Spectrum Warrior on the Xbox, but I don’t own any of them, so they’ll all get downloaded.

Swimsanity sounds like it could be fun with mates.

I’ll give the One Games a chance. I’ve learnt from games like Dust An Elysian Tail & Celeste not to write off a Games with Gold Game just because it’s not one I’ve heard of them or because they’re not AAA Titles that everyone expects because Sony have given some away.

I know Game Pass gets the bigger focus, but I’m grateful that Games with Gold still exists. I know people can say “So if someone offered you a plate of horrible food, would you eat it because it’s free?” I’d say yes (obviously if it was edible), because I’d be grateful that I’m being given free food & could actually find some good flavours in it.

One Person’s Trash is another Person’s Treasure.
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:08
    Ugh! Nothing to get excited about for me.
    If they want to add OG titles, I wish at least that they would add something actually worth playing. I still have all my original discs, but having the digital version of Crimson Skies, Jade Empire, Psychonaughts, or Panzer Dragoon Orta (yeah I know it's on GamePass) would be nice.
    This space for rent.
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX669,821
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:10
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    I’ve had Lego Indiana Jones back when it was released, and played Full Spectrum Warrior on the Xbox, but I don’t own any of them, so they’ll all get downloaded.

Swimsanity sounds like it could be fun with mates.

I’ll give the One Games a chance. I’ve learnt from games like Dust An Elysian Tail & Celeste not to write off a Games with Gold Game just because it’s not one I’ve heard of them or because they’re not AAA Titles that everyone expects because Sony have given some away.

I know Game Pass gets the bigger focus, but I’m grateful that Games with Gold still exists. I know people can say “So if someone offered you a plate of horrible food, would you eat it because it’s free?” I’d say yes (obviously if it was edible), because I’d be grateful that I’m being given free food & could actually find some good flavours in it.

One Person’s Trash is another Person’s Treasure.
    Sorry m8 gwg isnt free at all, you paid for that service and they trow you garbage
    ^ this guy, what can you spect from a GT like this
  • Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:11
    I was hoping for a nice surprise in November to celebrate the release of the new consoles, but it was not to be. Still, Lego Indiana Jones is one of the few Lego games I've never played, so at least there's something there for me.
  • Acurate BobAcurate Bob624,036
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:11
    People. Heres you chance to play a true classic. Full Spectrum Warrior. It's a propper tactoal game, you dont pull the trigger, just tell them what to do. And you better watch your corners, it only take one mistake and you lose your squad. Plus the story is decent and it's quite a challenge too.

Don't miss it just cause there's no achievements, it's really should be played.
    100,000- 28/10/10. Apache Air Assault = Touchdown 200,000- 25/10/15. HALO 5 = Sentinels 300,000- 21/04/19 Fledgling Summoner = Final Fantasy VII
  • superniceguysuperniceguy316,610
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 16:12
    I have them all except Swimsanity, although I think Lego Indiana Jones is just on disc, although I thought I already bought it digitally or got it with GWG before but it was probably only the 2nd one
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.