Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for November revealed

• Posted on 01 November 20 at 04:54
    Come on guys it not that bad just claimed them and have them there in your catalog you don't have to play them.
  • Tatl360Tatl360281,032
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 22:20, Edited on 02 November 20 at 11:00 by Tatl360
    FireDrake007 said:
    I never claim games with GWG on Xbox One. Only on PC.

In fact I just claimed Full Spectrum Warrior on PC a few minutes ago.

I then went to my Xbox One to check if it is there and sure enough the game is in my Owned library. It is not listed in the Games with Gold section.
    On PC:
    microsoft.com is the Xbox One store
    marketplace.xbox.com is the Xbox 360 store (requires credit card to purchase from the website, even with account balance)(the credit card just need to be there, you don't need to use it)
  • JedEganJedEgan609,849
    Posted on 02 November 20 at 01:01
    Lego Indy 1 appears to be back on the 360 marketplace and old website now so should be good to grab it there halfway through the month.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano938,518
    Posted on 02 November 20 at 17:28
    Aragami isn’t showing as currently available on the home page - error or has it been taken off?
  • XandlerXandler245,742
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:45
    Nice to see the first Lego Indiana Jones game on GwG. I picked up the sequel seems to be years now on a 4.99 sale in the marketplace (could never find the 1st on sale anywhere (20 dollars for that is too much imo)) and never played it as I was wanting to play them in order, now I can!
  • wildwest08wildwest081,069,411
    Posted on 08 November 20 at 21:44
    Have Indiana 2 but not one so a good month for me
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0259,731
    Posted on 16 November 20 at 02:13, Edited on 16 November 20 at 02:22 by Iceman2pnt0
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Iceman2pnt0 said:
    If that's the case, what about those that only play on 360, and obtain their GWG from there? That'd be wrong to advertise a delisted 360 game on the 360 dashboard, then told that you can only obtain the game created for the console you are currently using by visiting the MS store, or using XB1.
    I agree. I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks. Would be a bad look just a few days after the Series launch for those still on a n-2 console.

Microsoft don’t have the ability to revoke an Xbox/Xbox 360 license. All they can do is ban your console or ban your account. This is why you can’t use fake/gift money to buy 360 content, unless it is done from a console they can ban (as fake accounts can easily be created for a one off “purchase”). With Xbox One came the ability to use unverified payment methods, as Microsoft have the ability to revoke that purchase should it be fraudulent. Of course that means they can revoke licenses issued as part of a sub, hence why GamePass is even possible.
    Here's the update on this. On 360, Lego Indiana Jones is showing up in the store, but without any box art. You can download it from there for free with GWG and have it. However, when going back to the One, the title is acting like recent GWG original X-Box games...it's not showing up in full library. You have to search for it in the store, and it will even say "owned" if you redeemed it on 360. But it will not show up in your library unless you download it. The temporary solution I have for original xbox games is to just leave them paused at 0mb in the download queue, as that's the only way to keep track of them without having them all installed (which is pretty annoying). It now looks like I'll have to do that for certain 360 games as well. roll
    We meet again, Trebek.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV125,777
    Posted on 16 November 20 at 05:29
    This game is don't exist an digital for Brazil
  • Marsi4egMarsi4eg80,926
    Posted on 16 November 20 at 09:42
    It's delisted form Russian Xbox Marketplace too, only demo is available. It's listed in Microsoft store though and I even had successfully redeemed the game there, but no way to download it on X360, even using the Download history trick. On my Xbox 360 new entry appeared in the Download history, but it displays as "Content unavailable". Well, at least it has been redeemed and linked to account...
  • NickandroffNickandroff618,175
    Posted on 16 November 20 at 10:52
    Marsi4eg said:
    It's delisted form Russian Xbox Marketplace too, only demo is available. It's listed in Microsoft store though and I even had successfully redeemed the game there, but no way to download it on X360, even using the Download history trick. On my Xbox 360 new entry appeared in the Download history, but it displays as "Content unavailable". Well, at least it has been redeemed and linked to account...
    Same thing. I would suggest to contact @xboxru
    I had this issue with De Blob 2 before.
  • Posted on 18 November 20 at 00:01
    Imagine this:

Cancel Ownership of games, so I can partially own games you don't play on gamepass since let's be real who plays everything on there to 100% you so called completionists with >50% completion. So M$ would funnel more money into it GPU? Like are you so ignorant of the fact that if you want GWG gone it will not impact the Game-Pass library since they will keep the damn money in their own pocket.

Anybody that tells MS will cancel GWG had to come with receipts and links to actual Ms employees telling things.

Since your dad doesn't work at MS Sony and Nintendo
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • Marsi4egMarsi4eg80,926
    Posted yesterday at 12:23
    Nickandroff said:
    Same thing. I would suggest to contact @xboxru
    I had this issue with De Blob 2 before.
    Haven't much free time, so contacted them via online chat at support.xbox.com.

They apologized that some publishers do have region restrictions like this and suggested me to temporary change account region to US to get this game, nothing more. But region could be changed only once in 90 days, so I thanked and exited the support chat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.