Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XIII achievement list revealed

• Posted on 01 November 20 at 00:24
    We have just picked up new achievements for XIII. There are 40 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, none of which are secret.

Please click here to read the full story: XIII achievement list revealed
  • Posted on 01 November 20 at 03:44, Edited on 01 November 20 at 04:53 by The SCHWARTZ 00
    Maximum difficulty sounds fun.

Also, taking bets on the "get all achievements" achievement being broken. Why does Xbox get these stupid ass achievements? We don't have the equivalent of a bootleg "platinum". We get 100% and that's all that matters.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Danno OmenDanno Omen1,357,205
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 03:47
    Not a single story related achievement? interesting
  • x Mr BuRNz ox Mr BuRNz o456,438
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 06:30
    No MP achievements is kind of disappointing
  • MemzTVMemzTV296,319
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 08:27
    Really looking forward to this game. Loved it on the GameCube back in the good ol days
  • Mystic MoshMystic Mosh252,672
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 08:44
    No MP achievements....clapclapclap
  • JamPound32JamPound32995,965
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 10:58
    Danno Omen said:
    Not a single story related achievement? interesting
    There definitely is.
  • FranconianXFranconianX545,723
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 11:11
    Complete the campaign on maximum difficulty.

Aaaaand...skip. Can't stand these kind of achievements.
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown845,862
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 12:13
    FranconianX said:

You can't stand achievements that actually require some skill and deserve to be called an achievement?
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL903,997
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 12:27
    I mean the list looks ok-ish I guess. I never played the original. I always thought the art style was cool. Barring the hardest difficulty being something atrocious like Wolfenstein or there being no level select to mop up all the achs literally not being tied to story at all for the most part could be fine to complete.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,867,397
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 13:01
    FranconianX said:

This just makes no sense. Who wants a tag only filled with easy games? You need a balance. Never understood people skipping games because of achievements.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL903,997
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 13:38, Edited on 01 November 20 at 13:38 by R3f1CuL
    Lavindathar said:
    FranconianX said:

This just makes no sense. Who wants a tag only filled with easy games? You need a balance. Never understood people skipping games because of achievements.
    To be fair if it's a game I'm only MILDLY interested in and it has horrible achs (tons of missables, massive grinds etc, which this game doesn't seem to have to be fair) I will hit it with a pass. If it's a game I'm truly interested in tho I tend to suck it up. Not sure that's the case with that individual but just a bit of devil's advocate ;) lol
  • Mkmichael001Mkmichael001183,256
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 14:08
    even if you dont like the achievements the game is worth playing for the story campaign alone
  • builder dirgebuilder dirge1,372,228
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 16:51
    Absolutely looking forward to playing this all over again! Great nostalgic memories and now with achievements! :D
    Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,594,325
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 18:14
    loved the original
  • supkrissupkris910,769
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 18:29
    I loved this back in 2003 when I played on PC. Ubisoft was on a roll at that time with back to back gems. Busiest year in gaming for me. Throwing knives and the comic book style kill animations never got old. Would love to get this version but it’s very overpriced. 29.99 or maybe even 39.99 would have been reasonable.
  • FranconianXFranconianX545,723
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 18:50
    R3f1CuL said:
    Lavindathar said:
    FranconianX said:

To be fair if it's a game I'm only MILDLY interested in and it has horrible achs (tons of missables, massive grinds etc, which this game doesn't seem to have to be fair) I will hit it with a pass. If it's a game I'm truly interested in tho I tend to suck it up. Not sure that's the case with that individual but just a bit of devil's advocate ;) lol
    Exactly this. Already have the original running fine and looking good on my PC from GOG, would only played the Remaster if it had a quick 1000.
  • WhiterValkyrieWhiterValkyrie1,332,140
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 19:25, Edited on 01 November 20 at 19:25 by WhiterValkyrie
    Lavindathar said:
    ^
    This is the spirit !
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
  • Posted on 01 November 20 at 21:57
    R3f1CuL said:
    To be fair if it's a game I'm only MILDLY interested in and it has horrible achs (tons of missables, massive grinds etc, which this game doesn't seem to have to be fair) I will hit it with a pass. If it's a game I'm truly interested in tho I tend to suck it up.
    This is exactly me these days, word for word.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,230,925
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 21:57
    FranconianX said:

Baby Game-ahhhh
    OME Kane no1 of the 7
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.