Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Pixel Gladiator Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 01 November 20 at 05:17
    Please use this thread to discuss the Pixel Gladiator walkthrough.
  • Information
  • HoggyBear08HoggyBear08254,941
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 03:14
    Arena Walkthrough no good no more, gotta beat them to unlock.
  • lifebringer23lifebringer231,413,336
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 14:05
    Walk-through doesn't work. Achievements are all different, needs a new Walk-through
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty439,413
    Posted on 03 July 21 at 04:09
    Walk thru needs to be updated
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,778,453
    Posted on 03 July 21 at 16:24
    rad fad said:
    Walk thru needs to be updated
    It's set as needs improvement, will not be updated until someone else takes control of it
    Santino
  • Posted on 21 August 21 at 21:21
    Can we get something added to the walkthrough main page itself, or just remove the link to it? It's pointless to keep up a walkthrough that is 100% not accurate.
    - But that's just my 2¢
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,103,391
    Posted on 21 August 21 at 22:19
    As overseer I can add a warning to the overview in regards to the walkthrough being out of date, but we can't completely take it down. I'd need some advice in writing the warning though as I'm not familiar with the game or the general situation at all.
  • Posted on 21 August 21 at 22:48
    Well, the walkthrough seems to have been written during a period of time where the achievements were changed to make it so that all you had to do was start levels, etc., But, as with all of the Xilton (or Xilton style games) that made changes like these, Microsoft/Xbox made them change the achievement requirements back, so now (again) you have to beat these levels, not just start them, which is what the walkthough is telling you to do. Sure, not every single achievement is affected, but the guide is wrong on several accounts based on this alone.
    I hope that helps :)
    - But that's just my 2¢
  • Posted on 22 August 21 at 19:32
    Please take this walkthrough down, it’s no longer relevant as most of the games achievement requirements have now changed.
    Better dead than smeg!
    Posted on 22 August 21 at 19:42
    Bully of Smeg said:
    Please take this walkthrough down, it’s no longer relevant as most of the games achievement requirements have now changed.
    As I've already said just two posts above yours, the walkthrough can't be taken down unless it infringes upon copyright. Not my rules, but site rules. I'll be adding a warning message on each page in the next few days about the change of information.
  • Posted on 01 September 21 at 18:05
    I can see its been said that for some reason it can't be taken down. It definitely should be though, it's completely out of date. Still no messages warning people either and the games on sale now.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,778,453
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 20:57, Edited on 01 September 21 at 20:58 by PangoBara
    TheNutman69321 said:
    I can see its been said that for some reason it can't be taken down. It definitely should be though, it's completely out of date. Still no messages warning people either and the games on sale now.
    I'm the author of it, told one of the supervisors awhile ago that I would never be fixing this and I believe they just placed it on the Needs Improvement forum.

I typed up a warning message for the first page of the walkthrough and just submitted it. So hopefully that gets pushed through at least. Not up to me tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good luck everyone, i just despise Xitilion at this point and really can't be bothered.
    Santino
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 21:25
    Apologies, got waylaid and forgot to add a warning. Credit to the author for quickly getting one up, that should be live now.

At the end of the day we need someone from the community to help with writing a walkthrough for this. I highly doubt it'd be too taxing of a walkthrough to do.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.