The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 3rd, 2020

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK635,183
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:03
    Discounts on Worms Battlegrounds, Shadow Warrior, The Wolf Among Us, Grand Theft Auto V, The Jackbox Party Pack, The Escapists, Pool Nation FX and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 3rd, 2020
  • Vanstrom336Vanstrom336754,195
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:07
    Might need to finally grab The Bradwell Conspiracy. Love a good puzzle game every now and then.
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:07
    Pass.... Would have been nice to see a decent sale to encourage to buy/download for the series x.
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:09
    Any hidden gems in this list? Also I'm still waiting on plague inc to be on sale again.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,248,173
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:19
    Really wish we had a genre filter. Then I could pick the games I’m interested in instead of having to click every single game.
  • MF DracoMF Draco900,798
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:21
    Any chances that they'll fix unobtainables in cthulhu tactics?
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:22
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Any hidden gems in this list? Also I'm still waiting on plague inc to be on sale again.
    I think it's still on Game Pass
    Th3 Awesom3 One
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:23
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Toe Jam and Earl is a pretty good one between em good classic game
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • Czech FalconCzech Falcon434,720
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:27
    Any way the site average completion times can be added to this?
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,297,591
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:45, Edited on 03 November 20 at 00:47 by buttmudBrooks
    Looks like a varied list for sure. I don’t see anything from my Wishlist though.

Also I’d have to reserve any judgment until I see what they are excising from Game Pass.
    Always number 2.
  • SplinT3rSplinT3r63,901
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:46
    Just waiting for Black Friday and then Christmas/Countdown sales at this point.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,297,591
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:46
    Th3 Awesom3 One said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    I think it's still on Game Pass
    Do you mean Plague Tale, because Inc has never been on pass as far as I know.
    Always number 2.
  • KawiNinjaRider7KawiNinjaRider71,121,609
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:51
    Was hoping to see Shadow of Mordor on sale with the announcement of the servers shutting down in December. Hopefully it'll get a sale in the next couple weeks 🤞
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv687,742
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 00:55, Edited on 03 November 20 at 00:56 by Schinderdiv
    There's some great games in this list, but I already own most that I'd prefer. I might pick up Shaq-Fu anyhow.

Too bad Othercide is already 40% off. I bought it at full price during that summer promotion and never received the $10 gift card. I only bought it full price to meet the criteria for the gift card, as I'd already spent $12 on another featured game. Oddly, Xbox support acknowledged I should have received the gift card but instantly closed the case and told me to contact Rewards support. Rewards support acknowledged I should have received the gift card but instantly closed the case and told me to contact Xbox support. I gave up after running circles for a week or two.
    I'm sure plenty of others got swindled by that promotion, too.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,503,683
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:04
    Shaq fu it is and a few more to help stay in leap frog!
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:08
    I have been waiting Sooooooo long for Ion Fury to go on sale! My Xbox broke a couple of months ago. Kinda funny that Ion Fury might be the first game I play on the Series X.

I feel bad for PS5. I am getting both on launch day and have no idea what to get for PS5, Dark Souls is the only game I have ordered. I literally have 20 enhanced backward compatible games either already bought or waiting to buy for Series X.
    Cool story bro.
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:12
    Hmmm kind of modest list this time. No big titles. A sale coming?
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB559,872
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:12
    Schinderdiv said:
    There's some great games in this list, but I already own most that I'd prefer. I might pick up Shaq-Fu anyhow.

Too bad Othercide is already 40% off. I bought it at full price during that summer promotion and never received the $10 gift card. I only bought it full price to meet the criteria for the gift card, as I'd already spent $12 on another featured game. Oddly, Xbox support acknowledged I should have received the gift card but instantly closed the case and told me to contact Rewards support. Rewards support acknowledged I should have received the gift card but instantly closed the case and told me to contact Xbox support. I gave up after running circles for a week or two.
    I'm sure plenty of others got swindled by that promotion, too.
    It seems I’m not alone on this, which sucks because I didn’t want someone else to go through this either

But yeah this sale for me is a kick in the nuts too because No Straight Roads is now 25% off, and I only purchased it outright because of said promotion too, and then it turns out I suck at the game and can’t get past the first boss and therefore can’t even enjoy the game

Now I’m 51$ broke-er and I didn’t even get the gift card of 10$ that I was entitled to, just the same ole run-around from Microsoft and Rewards
  • Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:18
    I so wish I could experience ShaqFu again. It was a fun 1000.
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,250,211
    Posted on 03 November 20 at 01:29
    Once again highly recommend Tower of Time! SkillUp convinced me to try it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7I1GAAFTs and I absolutely loved it. Great game for $12.50. It's hard on epic difficulty, but I did the whole game on on epic and loved it. There were fights that took me a lot of time to figure out a strategy to win, but it was always fair. I loved that it displays enemy stats/abilites to you before the fight so you can plan for each fight. I loved that you can change your skills between each fight so you can say "Hey this fight requires a different strategy, but changing this champion from using skill A to skill B will will help with that." I thought the variety of enemies and problems that you face in fights was great. This is a great strategy game.

People always complain about how this generation of gaming sucked and we kept getting games like Fallout 76. There are great games out there this gen, but sometimes you have to dig into games you haven't heard of and try out Hollow Knight or Tower of Time or Darkest Dungeon. It's seriously a great game! Support indie devs making good games!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUia5quPnBk
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.