Game Discussion: Planet Coaster

Game pass?

• ZeadachesZeadaches58,334
    Posted on 09 November 20 at 20:01
    This is on game pass right?

Please say its true.
    No it isn't. They are basically two separate games, and although the same are very different. The achievement lists are unique to each platform.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,127,507
    Posted on 09 November 20 at 22:21
    Guess those that pre ordered are gonna be pissed. I thought it would come to gamepass but not on day of release.
    No it isn't. They are basically two separate games, and although the same are very different. The achievement lists are unique to each platform.
  • Timoto58Timoto58532,806
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 12:57, Edited on 10 December 20 at 06:55 by Timoto58
    I would have much rather gotten game pass for a month, to see whether PlanCo was worth the money. Absolute bummer that my £50 pre-order could have been a £1 trial! Super shady of the devs to not say it was coming to game pass on day one.
    Timoto58
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 13:11
    Not on game pass yet
  • Tostie14Tostie14822,465
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 15:32
    It's on Game pass now.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:53
    Timoto58 said:
    I would have much rather gotten game pass for a month, to see whether PlanCo was worth the money. Absolute bummer that my £50 pre-order could have been a £1 trial! Super shady but the devs to not say it was coming to game pass on day one.
    Can you not request a refund?
    Going for gamerscore. iiAssassinXxii
  • DiegoBRXDiegoBRX417,680
    Posted on 11 November 20 at 12:30, Edited on 11 November 20 at 12:30 by DiegoBRX
    iiAssassinXxii said:
    Timoto58 said:
    I would have much rather gotten game pass for a month, to see whether PlanCo was worth the money. Absolute bummer that my £50 pre-order could have been a £1 trial! Super shady but the devs to not say it was coming to game pass on day one.
    Can you not request a refund?
    I just got a full refund.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads