Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Play, Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, Planet Coaster, and more join Xbox Game Pass in Nov.

• taximiketaximike423,729
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 08:13
    Looking forward to the new star wars game coming at some point. Tetris Effect still not live on game pass yet!
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,028,432
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 08:34
    legendary!
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 08:52
    taximike said:
    Looking forward to the new star wars game coming at some point. Tetris Effect still not live on game pass yet!
    now it is
    https://youtube.com/u/streamfamily
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB721,190
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 08:56
    OMG I can cancel my pre-order for Planet Coaster, 80$ CAD back in my walleeeett
  • The Manic MooseThe Manic Moose1,020,247
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 08:58
    ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 09:04
    The first physical game i buy in over a year and it gets added to game pass! (Planet Coaster) i should have known! B*stards! Oh well, that's great news for everyone else i guess! cry
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 09:11, Edited on 10 November 20 at 09:14 by Unpredictable D
    nightw0lf said:
    This is supposed to happen on or around the 10th, so I'd make sure your EA Play hasn't already been canceled if you want to take advantage of the conversion.
    has the conversion already happened ?
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf1,107,714
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:12, Edited on 10 November 20 at 10:12 by nightw0lf
    Unpredictable D said:
    nightw0lf said:
    This is supposed to happen on or around the 10th, so I'd make sure your EA Play hasn't already been canceled if you want to take advantage of the conversion.
    has the conversion already happened ?
    I don't have EA Play, so I don't know the answer to that and there aren't any specifics in the FAQ. Since EA Play has already become available with GPU, my guess would be conversions would happen today (if they haven't already). If you already had EA Play previously, you should be able to check that. If not, I'd be cautious about purchasing it now as it probably won't convert after the fact.

To be clear - I'm making a guess based on what Microsoft communicated previously. I'm just sharing that knowledge so people don't waste money trying to get the conversion after EA Play is already available for GPU members.

The FAQ is here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/ma...
  • ZenososZenosos415,348
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:22
    the new games look amazing clap
    Zenosos Xbox Ambassador Achievement Hunter Professional Streamer
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:40
    Where's star wars fallen order? Was hoping to get it downloading while I was at work, the rest of EA access was live this morning, but no Fallen Order?

Was I wrong in thinking that was going to be on there today?
  • ShiivaaaShiivaaa238,535
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:49
    Planet Coaster doesn't seem to be in Game Pass yet. I can only preorder from the store.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan868,005
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:55
    My EA Play membership was ending in October so that's very good timing.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 10:57
    nightw0lf said:
    I don't have EA Play, so I don't know the answer to that and there aren't any specifics in the FAQ. Since EA Play has already become available with GPU, my guess would be conversions would happen today
    ok, thanks for the answer, I asked because I'm waiting for the conversion to happen, I bought 1 year of EA Play on sunday
  • MarekidzeMarekidze282,209
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:17
    Currently A bit anoying Gamepass/cloud and gamepass have seperate list:! Also count out "Sims4/NFL20 for Me: From cloud Options! Wanted Star wars from Cloud laugh
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,909,638
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:21
    Planet Coaster? Awesome. Was gonna buy it.
  • Throni360Throni3601,954,218
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:22
    Unpredictable D said:
    I bought 1 year of EA Play on sunday
    I stacked 2 years on top of my recently renewed sub two weeks ago and it gave me one year yesterday or the day before. It said "converted to GPU" for a few days before it was actually applied.
  • FlabyoFlabyo342,706
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:26
    My guess is that the existing EA Play stuff merged in at midnight GMT, but that Fallen Order isn't added until some time today Pacific, when EA people wake up and do their stuff.

Fine by me, got Gears Tactics and Tetris Effect to look at today anyway.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away788,084
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:37
    Shiivaaa said:
    Planet Coaster doesn't seem to be in Game Pass yet. I can only preorder from the store.
    It's not out until midday.
  • fbnaulinfbnaulin115,039
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 11:39
    River City Girls. Hell yeah!
    And so many new things. What a month.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 12:05
    Throni360 said:
    I stacked 2 years on top of my recently renewed sub two weeks ago and it gave me one year yesterday or the day before. It said "converted to GPU" for a few days before it was actually applied.
    did you use a code to buy EA Play ?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.