Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Play, Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, Planet Coaster, and more join Xbox Game Pass in Nov.

• Throni360Throni3601,950,716
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 12:40
    Yes. 25€ on Amazon. Two of those on top of my renewed sub. One year of EA Access gives you 4 months GPU.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 12:45, Edited on 11 November 20 at 09:13 by Unpredictable D
    Throni360 said:
    Yes. 25€ on Amazon. Two of those on top of my renewed sub. One year of EA Access gives you 4 months GPU.
    I let my subscription expire at the end of october and then two days ago I bought 1 year of EA Play with a code but still not converted

edit - it is now converted
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 52,805,916
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 13:01
    About dang time Halo: Master Chief Collection joined Game Pass! Seriously though, River City, very nice surprise smile
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,010,577
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 13:59
    Lord Von Chimp said:
    Where's star wars fallen order? Was hoping to get it downloading while I was at work, the rest of EA access was live this morning, but no Fallen Order?

Was I wrong in thinking that was going to be on there today?
    I’m wondering the same thing, as it’s now the morning of Nov 10.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:09
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Lord Von Chimp said:
    Where's star wars fallen order? Was hoping to get it downloading while I was at work, the rest of EA access was live this morning, but no Fallen Order?

Was I wrong in thinking that was going to be on there today?
    I’m wondering the same thing, as it’s now the morning of Nov 10.
    I'm glad it's not just me who thought it should be dropped today. Just concerned that everything else seems to be working, just not the one game I was hyped for lol
  • Detox2033Detox2033323,396
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:23
    So Fifa and NFS isn't streamable via Xbox Cloud Gaming, right? Just the mentioned titles.

I wanted to save 50 gb to load before playing ^^
  • DAJNUFC89DAJNUFC89837,929
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:25
    is anyone else unable to download any of the ea games
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:33
    DAJNUFC89 said:
    maybe EA Play is still not part of GPU, possibly added later today ?
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,362,563
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:39, Edited on 10 November 20 at 14:39 by buttmudBrooks
    Unpredictable D said:
    DAJNUFC89 said:
    I haven't tried through the console, but as expected, the Game Pass app has been updated and therefore is nearly unusable for installation. It'll be sorted out I know, but it's crazy how there are never smooth transitions.
    Always number 2.
  • DAJNUFC89DAJNUFC89837,929
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 14:54, Edited on 10 November 20 at 14:54 by DAJNUFC89
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Unpredictable D said:
    DAJNUFC89 said:
    I haven't tried through the console, but as expected, the Game Pass app has been updated and therefore is nearly unusable for installation. It'll be sorted out I know, but it's crazy how there are never smooth transitions.
    Ok Thanks.
  • SkarviTSkarviT198,914
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:12
    I'm just waiting until the end of the year to see if Battlefield will have it on the Microsoft Store on the PC, as soon as I get the Game Pass.
  • WcG iFredy29WcG iFredy29561,736
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:12
    Blissed Away said:
    Shiivaaa said:
    Planet Coaster doesn't seem to be in Game Pass yet. I can only preorder from the store.
    It's not out until midday.
    I can confirm this is out now, well in my Region, also other games including Tetris Effect.

I am also wondering about Fallen Order, thought that was today also but no sign.
    -WcG iFredy29
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,552,362
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:27
    Been waiting for River City girls to go on sale for months. And now Gamepass? With the Win 10 stack? Amazing news.
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd488,155
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:30
    You forgot to mention that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order came to EA Play today, so it is accessible on GPU too.
    If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll , speaks like a troll, & post like a troll, it must be a troll.
  • WcG iFredy29WcG iFredy29561,736
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:36
    I am also wondering about Fallen Order, thought that was today also but no sign
    My mistake, I've just had another look, it is on the Game Pass recently added at the bottom of the list my end, but I couldn't quick add it to the queue I had to go Microsoft store.
    -WcG iFredy29
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,038,807
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 17:36
    Might give the new tetris game a go in the future.
  • MarekidzeMarekidze282,075
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 18:17
    Not much Love Viva Gamepass/cloud 😭💣🧨🥶
  • NO PULSENO PULSE965,350
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 18:19
    Just got a notification that Fallen Order is available. I dont have enough space on my machine at the moment though.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 18:24
    Interested in checking out River City Girls for PC. Nice that EA Access made it's way to game pass too. I can finally get back to wrapping up Dante's Inferno!
  • Teriyaki TejTeriyaki Tej1,014,488 1,014,488 GamerScore
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 18:34
    Is planet coaster not coming now? As the gamepass logo has been removed of the game image on the store.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.