The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 8 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza124,621
  • TervissimoTervissimo501,021
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 15:51, Edited on 10 November 20 at 20:31 by Tervissimo
    I love Pipe Push Paradise! Although, like most puzzle games, it takes way longer than 2-3 hours if you don’t follow a guide. One of the most difficult puzzle games I’ve ever played. That puzzle bundle is a great deal if you don’t have any of those games.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:07
    I have loved point and click adventure games since childhood so I was considering Apocalipsis, then I read this which sold me completly:

"Apocalipsis is also the first appearance of the best-selling black metal band, Behemoth, in the world of video games. With Behemoth’s music hidden in gameplay and Nergal (the ominous leader of the band) narrating, it’s one hell of an experience!"
  • N30YRDN30YRD588,951
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:10
    None for me this week...

Back log will be getting worked on I think
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:21
    Both games in the Glass Masquerade are relaxing picture puzzles. Those who play games for excitement may skip.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz425,853
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 16:24
    Glass Masquerade is so chill. Achievements just come as you play the game and it's a nice competitive one to compete with against your partner or something if they don't play many games. I.e. the puzzles are timed and you can see who does it faster (on their own account).
  • Rista BRista B580,954
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 18:47
    Apocalipsis is kind a cool game and there's a nice text walkthrough out there if you search it up. Also had fun with Glass Masquerade.
    Rest in peace Ryan Hayward, a fellow gamer taken too soon.
  • Posted on 10 November 20 at 20:38
    Highly recommend Glass Masquerade, it was an incredibly relaxing game to play.

Also, had no idea that Behemoth were linked with/in Apocalipsis. Definitely need to pick this up.
  • Posted on 11 November 20 at 01:39
    Glass masquerade is one of my highest rated every achievement comes through casual gameplay my casual Gamer girlfriend absolutely loved it and went and got the 2nd one the moment it was on sale so much relaxing fun
  • planting42planting421,723,633
  • Posted on 11 November 20 at 05:01
    Zero Strain looked really cool so I went to buy it... Not only do I own it, I also completed it. Zero memory of ever playing it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.