Game Discussion: XIII

Achievements showing completed in the dossier, but the actual achievements haven't unlocke

• Posted on 14 November 20 at 17:29
    Anyone else experiencing this?? My game is bugged out big time. According to the dossier achievement progress screen, I have completed a bunch of achievements like Finish Him, Monster Kill, Stealth Master, etc but I'm not getting them to pop. I'm gonna try reinstalling the game. Very frustrated with this shit.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Posted on 14 November 20 at 19:37
    Ok so I uninstalled and reinstalled, now they're working again. It's a strange bug.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Posted on 15 November 20 at 00:35
    Just as a heads up for people playing this on the Series X....the issue I was having looks like it was related to the Quick Resume feature. I noticed every time I went back to the game without fully quitting, the game would track my progress in the dossier, but the achievement itself wouldn't pop. So if you have this issue, don't uninstall and reinstall, just quit out and restart.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.