The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: November 17th, 2020

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK635,132
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:04
    Discounts on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, Conan, Stuntman: Ignition and more

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: November 17th, 2020
  • iNaiaRiNaiaR103,358
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:05
    Is this the cheapest Brothers in Arms has ever been?
  • Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:07
    LUL at that Dark game being on sale...Its an awful game that I own on disc hahaha
  • Enseldyer155Enseldyer155175,092
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:08
    Only gold sales headspin
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan149,540
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:13, Edited on 19 November 20 at 13:59 by GT3OptionFan
    Another fairly decent 360 sale. I actually might get Dark since it hasn’t been on sale since Jan 2017.

    ////EDIT: HISTORICAL DATA BELOW//////////
    Games that haven't been on sale in awhile:
    - Dark (1/31/17)
    - Tropico 4 (5/21/19)

    Games AT previous best price:
    - Dark
    - Tropico 4

    Games ABOVE previous best price:
    Everything else lol
  • Tendoman77Tendoman773,314,842
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:14
    Darn was hoping for all Painkiller DLC (mainly the rest of the ones I need) to be on sale since I'm doing a session on the 21st. Guess I'll buy them at full price then lol.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,185
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:21
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
  • atryeu1atryeu1314,773
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:31
    The Cherished said:
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
    Agree :( Awesome game still either way, but really wish I could have finished. I was so close :(

    Is "I Am Alive" any good? I don't want to buy it this time but just curious for a future purchase...
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,185
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 03:40
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
    Agree :( Awesome game still either way, but really wish I could have finished. I was so close :(

    Is "I Am Alive" any good? I don't want to buy it this time but just curious for a future purchase...
    It's alright, if you don't mind REALLY low budget games there's fun to be had.
  • atryeu1atryeu1314,773
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:01
    The Cherished said:
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
    Agree :( Awesome game still either way, but really wish I could have finished. I was so close :(

    Is "I Am Alive" any good? I don't want to buy it this time but just curious for a future purchase...
    It's alright, if you don't mind REALLY low budget games there's fun to be had.
    That sounds like maybe it's not very good? LoL I have a pretty good string of games and DLC to get first but I'm just curious for other games to get after I'm caught up :D I'm finding new ones here and there that sound interesting and add them to a list to look into later down the road.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper934,078
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:48
    trickybuz93 said:
    Is this the cheapest Brothers in Arms has ever been?
    Almost, it's been $2.49 before.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,185
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:49
    atryeu1 said:
    That sounds like maybe it's not very good? LoL I have a pretty good string of games and DLC to get first but I'm just curious for other games to get after I'm caught up :D I'm finding new ones here and there that sound interesting and add them to a list to look into later down the road.
    It's passable, it definitely has a charm to it but if you ever look up what they had planned vs what we got it's kind of disheartening. I think it's definitely worth the current sale price.
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,908
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:50
    If you do not pick up Tropico 4 at that price, you are crazy. It is a great game, and it plays surprisingly well on console.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st552,181
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:57
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
    Agree :( Awesome game still either way, but really wish I could have finished. I was so close :(

    Is "I Am Alive" any good? I don't want to buy it this time but just curious for a future purchase...
    It's alright, if you don't mind REALLY low budget games there's fun to be had.
    That sounds like maybe it's not very good? LoL I have a pretty good string of games and DLC to get first but I'm just curious for other games to get after I'm caught up :D I'm finding new ones here and there that sound interesting and add them to a list to look into later down the road.
    Well considering we are different people and this is just my opinion, DO NOT BUY I AM ALIVE!!!! its terrible, I regretted buying it. But here are two reviews to help inform your decision.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TkA63C0Tc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlkwNclPCYE
  • BrandonBrandon55,973
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 04:57
    Thank you for the advice
    Will definitely get it
  • LoneSt4r1836LoneSt4r1836542,319
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 05:13
    TheRyanGillam said:
    If you do not pick up Tropico 4 at that price, you are crazy. It is a great game, and it plays surprisingly well on console.
    Agreed. It is a steal at that price even with it having a dlc that cost $4.99US.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away720,830
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 06:04
    Another week, another Ubisoft sale.
  • Temple JonesTemple Jones179,854
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 06:07
    Matodion 1st said:
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    atryeu1 said:
    The Cherished said:
    Stupid Darksiders II and its discontinued achievements.
    AGREED, it's F***ing terrible, worst gaming regret on my tag... and i have kinect sports/Rock band on it.
    Agree :( Awesome game still either way, but really wish I could have finished. I was so close :(

    Is "I Am Alive" any good? I don't want to buy it this time but just curious for a future purchase...
    It's alright, if you don't mind REALLY low budget games there's fun to be had.
    That sounds like maybe it's not very good? LoL I have a pretty good string of games and DLC to get first but I'm just curious for other games to get after I'm caught up :D I'm finding new ones here and there that sound interesting and add them to a list to look into later down the road.
    Well considering we are different people and this is just my opinion, DO NOT BUY I AM ALIVE!!!! its terrible, I regretted buying it. But here are two reviews to help inform your decision.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TkA63C0Tc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlkwNclPCYE
    Edward Temple Jones
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0302,347
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 06:15, Edited on 17 November 20 at 06:17 by Iceman2pnt0
    Just popping in to recommend splinter cell blacklist for stealth fans. It takes the some of the action elements from conviction, and mixes it with classic splinter cell stealth. The results are very good. Yeah it's not Michael Ironside voicing Sam, and Sam both looks and sounds younger, even though it's the latest game chronologically. But that aside, the gameplay is fantastic.
    We meet again, Trebek.
  • atryeu1atryeu1314,773
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 06:24
    TheRyanGillam said:
    If you do not pick up Tropico 4 at that price, you are crazy. It is a great game, and it plays surprisingly well on console.
    That was the one game I did grab and the stupid game won't download :( Restarted at 80% and I'm on a very small metered bandwidth limit so that was my one try. I have to wait over 2 weeks to see if there's enough bandwidth left for the billing month to try again now. 2nd game that's done this to me recently :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.